{Sixteen}

*few months later*

I woke up. I looked around and saw a room I didn't recognize. I then realized that it's a hospital room.

The doctor came in. "You're finally awake" "finally? How long have I been asleep for?" "You were in a coma for months" I was surprised"

"You can leave today" the doctor left and I got up. I put my shirt on and left the room. A doctor took me home.

I walked to the door and the doctor left. I knocked. "Hold on Corbyn. I'm coming"

'Corbyn has been coming here?'

Then the door opened. "Hi mom" she cried and I hugged her. "Its been 2 months" I was surprised. "You're finally awake" "yep. I would never give up on anyone I loved"

I walked in and shut the door. "Wheres Corbyn?" "He's at school. He's been staying here for months. He goes to your room for hours when he comes here" "I need to see him" "ok bye"

I went upstairs and changed. I ran downstairs and left. I ran to school and walked in. I walked to class.

I knocked on the door. The teacher saw me and was surprised. She motioned for me to come in. I opened the door and everyone gasped.

I looked and saw Corbyn looking down at his desk. "Corbyn. You have a visitor" he looked up and saw me. He then cried and ran to me.

We hugged. Everyone clapped. "I thought I lost you forever" "you would never lose me" i said in his chest. He kissed my head.

We went to the back of the classroom and sat down. We continued class.

*few hours later*

CORBYN

We were going home and I dropped him off at his place. "This was the best birthday present ever" "it's your birthday?" He asked. "Yeah"

"I never knew when your birthday was. Well. Come on in" I parked in the driveway. We got out and went inside the house. "Mom I'm home!" Daniel said walking in.

"Ok. I'm in the kitchen making dinner!" She yelled back. I smiled and we went upstairs. "So babe. What do you want to do?"

"Watch movies" I suggested. He then smiled and looked down. "What?" "You know me so well"

I kissed his head and we watched some movies while laying down. I then heard soft snores. I looked and saw Daniel sleeping. He cuddled up to me.

I smiled and turned off the TV. I got up and got ready. I sighed when I saw him asleep with his clothes on.

I went over and took his shirt and pants off. I laid down and pulled him closer. I then fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Sorry for not posting this one so much. I have been working on other stories. Anyways. Have a good day/night. Love you all. Bye bye ♡