{Fourty-four}

*10 years later*

CORBYN

The kids have grown up a lot. They left already. We haven't seen them in 2 years.

Me and Daniel were cuddling on the couch. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door.

I saw Stefan and Damon. And I saw their wives and kids. They ran in and hugged Daniel. Then they hugged me. "Hey kids. You guys look different" I said.

What Stefan looks like

What Damon looks like

"We missed you" I let them in. "Hey dad" Damon said and then hugged me. "Hey Damon" I said.

"Hi mom" Stefan said and then hugged him. Damon then hugged Daniel saying hi mom and Stefan hugged me saying hi dad.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked. "Sure" Damon said. Then we went to the park and their wives were playing with the kids.

I was talking to Damon and Daniel was talking to Stefan. Then Christian, Jonah, Zach and Jack came over. We all talked and we continued the day.

We all have had an amazing life. Daniel is the love of my life. Hes going to be mine forever. Until the day I die and even in the after life.

When I first met him. It was like he was the person who would light up a dark room. Hes like everything I need. And everything that I will keep. We will live together forever.

That's the end of this story. Hope you all liked it. I had fun writing this story. I have been waiting to finish this. So I could read it myself. Yes I do that. Thank you guys for reading this story. It means a lot to me. Bye everyone!