{Thirty-two}

*3 weeks later*

CORBYN

I woke up to see a room that wasnt mine. It was a hospital room. I sat up and felt something on my stomach. I lifted the gown and saw stitches.

I put it back down and laid down. I then thought about it. I remembered what happened.

'Daniel'

I sat up and looked around.

"You're awake" the doctor came in. "Where is he?" I asked. "Daniel?" He asked. "Yes" "he's fine. He's in a different room" I sighed in relief.

"You can visit him if you want" he said. "Please" I said. "Ok" he said. "Wait. Before I go. How long have I been out for?" "3 weeks" he said.

I was quite surprised. "And you are staying here until we get those stitches out" he said. "Ok" "now you can go visit him. But here. Put these on"

He gave me my pants. "Why is Daniel in a room?" I asked. "He was shot not shortly after you passed out" I was surprised. "I'll leave. By the way. His room is 213"

He walked away. I put them on and went to Daniel's room. I opened the door and saw him sleeping.

I closed the door and walked over. I kissed his forehead and sat next to him holding his hand. "I love you babe. I wish this didnt happen to you" I said putting a hand on his forehead.

"I love you cupcake" I got up and kissed his forehead. I walked to my room and laid down. I soon fell asleep.

*1 week later*

They took my stitches out. Daniel's still not awake. I'm really worried about him. "You can leave now" he said.

He left and I got up. I put my clothes on and went to Daniel's room. He was still asleep. I sighed and stood there looking at him.

Then the monitor beep got faster. "Doctors!" I yelled. They ran in and I was taken out of the room. "No. Please" "sir calm down" "that's my boyfriend! DANIEL!" They did those shock things on him.

*time skip*

I was sitting in the waiting room outside of his room.

It was like everything was in slow motion and I could just look at him and see that he's giving up.

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor that came to me. "Yes" he said. I walked in and sat next to him.

"Baby. Please. Dont give up on me. I need you in my life. I dont want to lose you baby" I said.

I looked down and didn't look back up for a few minutes. I looked back up at him.

I sat there looking at him. He still wasn't moving. I sighed and got up. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I love you pumpkin" I said.

I was about to leave but then I heard his voice. "Corbyn?" I turned and saw him awake. I smiled. He smiled back. "You're finally awake"

"I would never leave you" he said. I walked over and kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away. "I thought I lost you forever" I said.

"You would never lose me" he put a hand on my neck and then sat up. I smiled and sat in front of him.

"I missed you" I put a hand on his. He smiled and looked down. "You have no idea how I felt when you were asleep" "what happened?" He asked.

"Well. I was shot by mike. And then he apparently shot you too. Then we came to the hospital. I woke up a while ago"

"Got my stitches out. You were still asleep though. Then I visited you the day I was released from the hospital. And then your monitor beep got faster"

"I was afraid I was going to lose you" i put a hand on his neck and leaned in. I kissed him. "Oh. You're awake Seavey" the doctor said walking in. "Yeah"

"Well. Lucky for you. We can take your stitches out and you can go home" "wait what?" He sounded scared.

"You got stitches ok babe" I said putting a hand on his. He lifted his gown and luckily the blanket was covering his lower body so I couldn't see his *cough*.

He saw the stitches. He put it back down. "Alright. Besson. You can leave or you can stay" Daniel looked at me with a worried expression.

He grabbed my arm. "Well. As I can see. My boyfriends very scared. But it wont hurt" "dont go" he said in a scared tone.

"So that's why. I'm going to stay" he sighed in relief. I sat on the other side and he looked at me holding my hand as the doctor took the stitches out.

He gripped my hand tighter when he felt a little pain. Then it was done. "Its done. It's over. Can we go home?" I asked the doctor.

"Yep" he said. I smiled at Daniel. He smiled back. "Here's his clothes" he brought us the basket. "We took all the blood out of it" "ok. I can go if you want" I said to Daniel.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered. I smiled and kissed Daniel's forehead. I left the room and waited for him the finish getting ready.

He then walked out and he looked so cute walking out happily. We walked home and I immediately picked him up and brought him upstairs.

I put him down and we got ready for bed. We laid down and I put my arms around him. I put my head on his chest. "Night Corbyn" he said. "Night pumpkin" we then fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye