{Twenty-one}

*few minutes later*

CORBYN

Charlie ran into the kitchen. I was on the floor holding my stomach. I coughed and saw blood on the floor from my cough.

He was strong and I couldn't fight back. He walked out with a knife. "Charlie. What are you doing?" He pinned me to the floor. "Nothing" "let me go!" I yelled. "Daniel's mine now. Goodbye"

He lifted the knife up about to stab me. "Dont hurt him!" I heard Daniel yell. "Babe. Run!" I yelled. Charlie ran over to him and pinned him to the walls. He put the knife to his throat.

"Wait Charlie" "what do you want!" "You won't do it. You won't kill him. You love him too much. You wanted him to be yours but I'm telling you. If you kill him, he wont be able to be yours"

Daniel had tears falling down his face. "So if you want to kill him. Go ahead. But you know that you'll lose him" he didnt do anything for a few seconds.

He pulled away and Daniel held his neck catching his breath. I laid on the floor. Daniel ran over and held me close. "I'll be fine babe" I said.

The police walked in and took Charlie away. "Babe?" Daniel asked. "I'll be fine" I kissed him. He ran upstairs and came back down with the first aid kit. He cleaned up the blood.

"You should rest" he helped me up and we went upstairs. I laid down and fell asleep.

*time skip*

DANIEL

I laid down next to Corbyn. I put my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. I felt his hands grab mine. "Morning babe" he said.

"Babe. Its 11 at night" "I slept that long?" "Babe. You fell asleep at 8 earlier and now you're awake" "wait. What happened?" He asked.

"You were fighting Charlie and he got arrested and you didnt look good so I decided to have you sleep" he smiled and put his head into my chest.

"What now?" I asked. "Cuddle" he pulled me closer and held me. I smiled and kissed his head. "Ok babe"

I put my arms around him and closed my eyes. We just laid there and I ended up falling asleep.

So there's a new story I made. Its called the concert. I think you guys should read it. We hit over 800 on this and i cant believe it. Thank you guys so much for this. Anyways, have a good day/night. Love you all. Stay safe. Bye bye ✌