{Nine}

*2 months later*

DANIEL

I was at my locker. I was kind of sad. It's the last day of school. I looked and saw Corbyn. I smiled. "You ok?" "Just going to miss you"

"I know. But we have one more year. It's not like it's the very last day of school" "I know" I said still sad. The real reason why I'm sad is because I'm not dating Corbyn.

But he doesnt like me. We went to class and we basically did nothing today.

*time skip*

I was at my locker getting my stuff in my bag. I put my bag on and closed it. I looked at Corbyn. "Ready to go?" I shook my head yes. We walked out and I got in his car. I looked at him.

He smiled. He drove off and we went to my house. He stopped and I was about to get out. He pulled me back. I looked at him. I was confused.

"Yes?" I asked. He smirked and leaned in. He pecked my cheek. "See ya in a few months darling" he let me go and I left blushing. I went inside and went upstairs. I then heard my door open. "Toy boy?"

"Yes mom?" "You ok?" "Yeah" I lied. "Ok well dinners going to be ready soon" I smiled. She went back downstairs. I watched some movies.

She came upstairs and came into my room. "Dinners ready" I went downstairs after pausing the movie. We ate dinner. "So. About Corbyn. You two should see each other during the summer" I smiled.

"We should but he might be busy over the summer" "true" we continued to eat. I then finished and cleaned up my place. I went upstairs and continued the movie. I then got a text from Corbyn.

Corbman
Hey you free in about 2 weeks.

Dani
2 weeks? Yeah I think I am. But why 2 weeks?

Corbman
I'm on vacation for 2 weeks

Dani
Ok. Yeah I'm free

Corbman
Ok see ya cutie

Dani
Bye

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye♡