{Seventeen}

*few weeks later*

DANIEL

I was at my locker when I heard a familiar voice. "Hello cutie" Andrew. "What do you want?" He kissed my cheek.

"Cant you just leave me alone" I pushed him away and closed the door. I started walking but Andrew grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

He turned me around and smirked at me. I pushed him off. "C'mon cutie. Let me have a kiss" he pulled me back and pinned me to the lockers. "Leave me alone!" I yelled.

He smirked and leaned in. "St-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

CORBYN

I was walking to Daniel's locker when I saw Andrew kissing him. Daniel was trying to push him off. I ran over and pushed Andrew away.

"You touch him again. I swear to god. I will kill you!" He smirked and walked away. "You ok babe?" "Yeah" I pecked his lips.

"Let's go to class" he smiled and we walked to class. We sat in the back and we started class.

*time skip*

I was at Daniel's locker and I was waiting for Daniel. I saw him and he smiled at me. He opened his locker and I went behind him.

I put my arms around his stomach. He giggled when I kissed his cheek. "I love your giggles"

He looked at me and smiled. "You're adorable love" I kissed his nose.

"Shush it" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You know it's true darling" "shut it. Let's go to class" he closed his locker and we went to class.

*time skip*

DANIEL

I went to Corbyns house after school and the rest of the boys were there. We watched some movies and I got bored. "Babe. I'm bored" "ok. Um. I dont know bub" I sighed.

"Guys. Daniel's bored. What do you guys wanna do?" "Truth or dare?" Jonah suggested. "Sure" I said.

We turned off the TV. "Zach. Truth or dare?" Jonah asked. "Truth" "who do you like?" Took him a bit to answer. "J-Jack" they both blushed.

"O-ok. Jonah truth or dare?" Jack asked. "Truth" we continued the game. "Corbyn. Truth or dare?" Zach asked. "Dare"

I was kind of nervous because I knew that Zach had something up his sleeves. "I dare you to kiss Daniel's neck" My face turned red. He's never done that before.

"U-uh. I need to go upstairs" I got up but Corbyn pulled me back down. "It'll be quick" He whispered in my ear. I got really nervous.

He pecked the side of my neck and immediately blushed. "Awww" the boys said. "Shut up" I said and they laughed. Corbyn glared at them.

He put his arms around my stomach and pulled me back. "See it wasnt that bad" Zach said. I cuddled up to Corbyn. "Awww" they said.

"Oh shut it" Corbyn said and then kissed my head. I giggled when he continued to kiss my forehead. "Ok ok we get it. You're together" we continued our day.

It was the end of the day. The boys went home. I was about to walk out the door but Corbyn pulled me back, turning me around as he pulled me back. I put my hands on his chest.

"Yes babe?" "I'll see you tomorrow love" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and he let me go. I went home and saw my mother laying on the couch sleeping.

I closed the door and locked it. I grabbed a blanket from upstairs. I put it on her and turned the TV off.

PI went upstairs and went into my room. I went to bed after getting ready.

Sorry that I havent been posting this one so much. I have been busy doing school work and working on other stories. Anyways. Hope you like this chapter. Have a good day/night. Love you all. Stay safe. Bye bye♡