{Twenty-eight}

*2 months later*

CORBYN

I still cant believe that we are almost done with school. We have 2 more weeks and then we're done with school.

We were at school right now and it was our last class. We had nothing really to do today. It was Friday so we just had this class and then the weekend.

Daniel was on my lap again. He's always on my lap. I looked at Daniel and he put his head on my shoulder.

He put his face in my neck and closed his eyes. "Dont fall asleep bubba" I whispered. "I'm tired" "we have 2 more minutes left in class and then we can go into my car and you can sleep on the way home ok"

"Ok" he sat up and then we just started talking quietly. Then the bell rang and we left the classroom.

We got our stuff and we left the school. We got in the car and I drove off. Then Daniel fell asleep in the car.

I smiled and put my hand on his leg and then we arrived home. I parked and got out. I went to his side and grabbed our bags.

I put them on the floor in the living room and went back to the car. I opened his door and picked him up in bridal style.

I closed the door and went in the house. I put him on the couch and then locked the car. I closed the door and locked it.

I picked him up again and brought him upstairs. I put him on the bed and took his shirt and pants off. I got ready and laid down next to him. I put my arms around him and soon fell asleep.

*1 week later*

DANIEL

Next Friday is the very last day of school. And I'm excited. Me, Corbyn, Zach, Jack and Jonah are going to go to college.

We were in our last class and it was Wednesday. So two more days of this week and then we have 5 more days of school and then we're off to college.

I was sitting on Corbyns lap and we were talking quietly. He then smiled a little. The teacher smiled at us.

Then the bell rang and we were about to leave the class. "Daniel. Corbyn. I need to talk to you" we were confused but we stayed.

We sat near a desk and I was leaning against Corbyn while his arms were around me and he was leaning against a desk.

"So. The old teacher. Said that there was a rule that you cant do any relationship related things in this room"

"Yeah. She did say that. But it's not a rule. She made it up because it was 'disturbing the class'. We werent doing anything in the class"

"She just sat on her ass the whole time" Corbyn said. "Really?" She said. "Yeah" I said. "She was a jerk" I said.

"Ok sorry for that. You may leave" she said. "Ok" we left and went to my locker. "Babe. I'm tired again" I said. "You're always tired" I chuckled. "True"

I opened my locker and got my stuff. I then closed it and we went to his car. We got in and he drove off.

*time skip*

We walked into the house and I laid on the couch. Then he laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I smiled and he then kissed my cheek. "I love you pancake" he said.

"I love you too prince" I said and looked up at him. He kissed my lips and then there was a knock on the door. "Do I have to go to the door?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"You have to" then there was another knock. "I'm coming!" I yelled. I got up but leaned down to Corbyn. We kissed a couple times and then I went to the door. I opened it and saw....

Cliffhanger. Sorry y'all. Anyways. Love you all. Stay safe. Bye bye