{Three}

CORBYN

I was at school and I saw Daniel at his locker. He looked sad. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What's wrong darling?" I whispered in his ear. "N-nothing" he stuttered. "What is wrong?" "My parents are getting a divorce because my dad wants to get rid of me" I sighed.

"You're going to be ok sweetie" I tightened my grip. "Can you stop calling me those names please. I- nevermind" "what?" I asked. "I blush when you call me those names" he looked at me.

"Well. I cant stop. You're also really cute when you're blushing" he blushed.

DANIEL

"I have to get to class" I closed my locker and tried to walk away but he pulled me back. He kissed my head.

"See ya later cutie" he whispered in my ear. I blushed and he let me go. I walked to class. I sat next to Jack. "Someones blushing" Jack whispered.

"Just. Corbyn" "what did he do?" He whispered. "He just... calls me names" "what names?" "Just cute names" "ok" we started class.

*50 minutes later*

I was at my locker. I got my stuff and closed it. Someone pinned me to the locker from behind.

Basically they had their hands on both sides of me. I looked at the hands and I saw rings. "Hey cutie" I heard Corbyn. "Stop calling me that"

"I can't help it. I really like calling you those names. You're adorable" I looked at him. He kissed my nose.

"See ya later sweetie" he walked away. I went to class.

*few hours later*

I was at lunch and I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders. "Hello cutie" I heard Corbyn whisper in my ear.

I looked at the boys while blushing. The boys were nervous. "What do you need?" I asked. "Well I dont need something. I just want something but I dont think I can get it yet"

"And what is that?" I asked, looking at him. "A kiss" "from who?" "From you"

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye