{Four}

CORBYN

I kissed his nose. "I'll see ya later darling" I walked away. I sat next to my friends, Eric and Jake.

"Did you get a kiss yet?" Eric asked. "No. But I want one" "well then do it" Jake said. "I can't. It's his second day here. That would be too soon"

"Ok then. 2 months. You should kiss him in 2 months" Eric said. "I get to make the decision. I can kiss him when I want to" "ok then" Eric said.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Daniel. "Someone's staring" Eric said. "Shut it" then the bell rang. I smirked as we walked down the hall.

I saw Daniel. I then saw another guy walk over to Daniel. I hated that guy. Its Andrew. He dates guys and uses them. I walked over and held Daniel close.

"Well look who it is. Its the bad boy" "oh look who it is. The player" Daniel moved closer to me. "Its the guy who always uses guys for their body"

"I do not" "mhm. Yeah right" I kissed Daniel's cheek. "He's mine! He loves me not you!" "Mhm ok"

I let him go and Andrew grabbed Daniel. He looked at me and I could see how scared he was. I got mad and grabbed Andrew's shirt. I pinned him to the lockers.

"You dare touch him or lie to me again. You wont want to come to school anymore! Got it!" He smirked. I slapped him in the face. "Got it!" I yelled.

"Yes I got it" I let him go and he walked away. I turned around to see that Daniel wasn't there.

DANIEL

I ran to the bathroom. Corbyn scared me when he yelled.

I was standing in the stall. I sat down and cried a little. I heard someone come in. "Daniel?" I heard Jack.

I got up and ran out and hugged Jack. "What's wrong?" He asked, hugging back. "Corbyn scared me when he yelled at a boy that was trying to kiss me"

"oh Andrew. Anyways. Yeah. Corbyns scary when he yells" "Daniel I'm sorry" I heard Corbyn.

I looked and saw him looking down. He looked upset. I walked over and hugged him. "It's ok" he hugged back. "I'm sorry that I scared you"

"I'm gonna go" Jack ran away. "Why are they scared of you?" "Because I'm the bad boy. I hurt people. I do bad things" "do you want to hurt me?" I looked down scared.

"No of course not" he hugged me and kissed my head. "You're too cute to hurt" the bell rang. "We have to go. Or we're gonna be late"

He kissed my cheek. "Will you sit next to me?" "Sure" I said, nervously. He took my hand and we went to class. We walked in. We sat in the back.

"I dont really like sitting in the back" I whispered. "Why?" He whispered. "I just. I feel like it's where all the bad kids go" I whispered. "Well. That's not true. The nerds are in the back"

"Shut up" I whispered. "Why?" He whispered. "Cause it's not nice to call someone that" he grabbed my hand and walked out of the classroom.

He then pinned me to the lockers. "I dont care if it's not nice. I am going to call them that" he sounded mad. I looked down scared.

"Daniel look at me" I didnt look. "Daniel. Look at me now" I looked at him. His eyes widened. He hugged me

"I lose my temper. I'm sorry for scaring you" "it's fine" "how about we ditch school today and go to your house"

"U-uh. Sure. I dont think my parents got a divorce yet. We went to his car and got in. We went to my place.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye. ♡