{Twenty}

CORBYN

"My ex" I got mad and put him behind me. "Do not touch him" he smirked and ran over.

He grabbed my shirt and pinned me to the lockers. "Corbyn!" "Darling. I need you to run" he didnt run. "Go babe!" "I-I cant leave you here!"

He was crying. "I dont want you getting hurt babe! Now go!" He ran away. Charlie pulled me back and pinned me to the lockers again. "What do you want from Daniel?" I asked a little scared.

"I want him to be mine again" "sorry bud. But not going to happen" I kicked his stomach and he fell to the floor. I ran to the gym.

I didnt see my baby anywhere. I ran into the bathrooms. I heard sniffles coming from the last stall. I knocked on the stall door. "Go away Charlie" "baby. It's me" he unlocked the door and he opened it.

His eyes were puffy and red. I walked in and locked the stall door. I hugged him and he cried in my chest. "Shh. It's ok babe" I rubbed his back.

"No it's not. My ex is here and he's going to hurt me like he did when we were together" my eyes widened. "Wait. He was abusive?"

"Yes. And I didnt want to leave him" "why did you still love him when you knew it wasnt the right relationship?" "I didnt love him anymore" "what do you mean?" I was so confused.

"I was worried that if I leaved him, that he would hurt me more" he said worried in my chest. "Hey shh shh. It's ok babe" I said as he continued to cry in my chest. I rubbed his back.

"Daniel" I heard Charlie. I covered his mouth with my hand. "Daniel. I know you're in here. Just come on out so that your little boyfriend doesnt get hurt"

I put a finger to my mouth and shook my head no. "Fine. I see how it is" he tried to open the stall door.

"Come on Daniel. I know you're in here" he kicked the door. I pulled him closer to me. "Daniel! Come on!" He continued to kick the door.

DANIEL

"Daniel! I'm not going to hurt you! Just come on out!" He then kicked the door open. Corbyn uncovered my mouth.

"Give my baby back!" "He's not your baby! He's my baby!" "I'm better than you! You're going to hurt him!"

"He's way better than you! You hurt me every day! You didn't care about me! You only cared about money and you didn't want to be alone!"

"You never loved me! Never! You don't know how much pain I went through! You didnt seem to care at all!"

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me out. Corbyn put his arms around my stomach and tried to pull me back.

"Leave my baby alone" Corbyn tightened his grip on my shirt and continued to try to pull me back.

He then pulled me back and put me behind him. "You will not touch him. Got it!" "Mhm" I was terrified.

'I need to tell my mom about this' m

"Let's go babe" we went home. I ran to his room and cried in his pillow. "Babe. It's going to be fine ok. He's not going to touch you ok" "o-ok"

He rubbed my back and sat next to me. He pulled me onto his lap. "Bean" "yes babe"

"What are we going to do now. You know with my ex and Andrew" "I'll figure something out. I promise that they will never ever. Touch you ok"

I giggled when he kissed my nose. "Babe. What do you want to do now?" "Movies?" I suggested. "Sure" he turned on the TV and we watched IT.

I laid down next to Corbyn and he put his arms around me. Then a scary part came on. I got scared and put my arms around Corbyn.

Then another scary part came on and I hid my face in Corbyns chest. "Somebody scared?" "N-No" I lied. "I know you're lying babe"

I looked up at him and sighed. "Its scary" I hid my face in his chest again. "Awww. Baby. It's ok" "no it's not. I'm scared of that clown!"

I heard him chuckle. "Its not funny!" He laughed. I looked up at him. "Yes babe?" "Oh dont try to sound so innocent babe" he looked down a little upset.

"Babe. I didnt mean to sound rude" I hugged him.

CORBYN

I smiled and looked up kissing him. He pushed lightly. "What are you doing?" I didn't say anything but just kissed him.

We then heard a knock downstairs. I leaned my head back. "Come on!" I said getting up. I heard Daniel giggle when I said that.

I smiled and walked downstairs to the door. I opened the door and immediately closed it. "Oh come on. I just want to talk to Daniel. Please" it was Charlie.

"No!" I yelled. He pushed the door open and pushed me to the wall. He choked me. "He's mine" Charlie said.

"Go to hell" he smirked and punched my face making me pass out.

DANIEL

I heard someone walk upstairs. I laid down and had my back facing the door. I closed my eyes. I heard someone walk in and walk over to me.

I kept my eyes closed. I felt someone kneel in front of me. I was kind of confused. 'Its not Corbyn. He always lays down next to me to cuddle with me. He never does this'

I kept my eyes closed. "Man I miss seeing you sleep" 'Charlie' I got scared. "Man. I miss you" I felt his breath hit my lips. Before I could try to get away from him, he kissed me.

My eyes shot open and I pushed him away. I got up and ran downstairs. I saw Corbyn passed out on the floor. I ran over and started shaking him.

"Babe. Wake up. Please" he didnt wake up. "Babe Charlie's going to hurt me!" He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Babe? What's wrong?"

He put a hand on my cheek. "Babe. Now is not the time to be romantic. Charlie's going to hurt me" he sat up and looked around.

"Where is he?" He asked. "Right here" I heard Charlie. We looked and saw him at the top of the stairs.

I got up and helped Corbyn up. "I told you Daniel. If you dont let me kiss you, then your boyfriend is going to get hurt" he ran down the stairs.

"Babe. I need you to run and get help" Corbyn said grabbing my arms. "No. I cant" "you have to" "I'm not leaving y-" I got cut off by him kissing me.

"Leave" I ran out and ran to my house. I ran in and saw my mom. "Mom!" I yelled. "Sweetie? What's wrong?"

"Charlie. He's in Corbyns house. He's trying to hurt me. I couldn't get to our phones. I need you to call the police" she called the police.

I cried on the couch.

'Please be safe Corbyn'

That's it for this chapter. Love you all. Have a good day/night. So close to hitting 800. I'm so excited to make the story. Anyways. Bye bye ✌