{Thirty-eight}

*1 month later*

DANIEL

I was walking down the street and I saw Zach and Jack. "Hey Dani" Jack said. "Hey" I said. I felt my stomach starting to hurt.

"Can we go to your place guys?" I asked. "Of course" Jack said. They were confused. We went to their place and the stomach ache got worst.

I felt like I was going to get sick. I ran upstairs and got sick. "What's wrong?" Zach asked. "I've been getting sick for weeks" I said.

"Have you and Corbyn been in any you know. Sexual activity?" Jack asked. "Yes" I replied. "Let's take you to the hospital" Zach said.

They grabbed a trash bag and we went to the car. Jack sat in the front. Zach sat in the back with me.

We went to the hospital. We walked in and saw the doctors. "What now?" The doctor asked. "Daniel has been getting sick for weeks now" Jack said. "Ok. Let's go check it out" he said and we walked to the room.

I laid on the bed. He lifted my shirt and put some cream on my stomach. He put the scanner on it and scanned my stomach.

"Well. It looks like you're pregnant Daniel. Congrats" he put the scanner back and cleaned the cream off of my stomach. I pulled my shirt down and got up.

We left and went home. We went to my house and I saw Corbyn. "Hey love" he said walking over. He kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Um. I uh. I'm fine" I said.

"Ok" he said smiling. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Uh.... I-I. I'm p-pregnant" I stuttered. He smiled and hugged me. "I need to go get some sleep" I said.

"Ok" I ran upstairs and laid on the bed. Then the door opened. I saw Corbyn. "Hey" I said. "Hey" he replied. I got up and walked over. We hugged.

"How pregnant are you?" He asked. "I dont know. Few weeks. Why?" I asked. "I can feel your little bump" I smiled at him. He knelt down and lifted my shirt.

He kissed my stomach and then looked at it. He started talking quietly. I smiled and he stood up putting my shirt back down.

"I'm so happy" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and we kissed. Then we went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye