{Fourteen}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at Daniel's locker. He closed it and smiled at me. We walked to 5th period. "Hey. I need to tell you something later ok" "mhm"

I smiled and kissed his cheek. We walked in and 2 girls looked at us. We were confused but we walked to the back of the room. A girl I've never seen before was looking at me.

Another girl that I've never seen before was staring at Daniel while smiling. I got mad. We started class.

*time skip*

I was walking to class when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked and saw the girl that was staring at me in class. "Yes?" "I'm Bella. What's your name?" "Corbyn" she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"What class are you going to?" "Ela" "ugh. I have math. I'll see ya later" she walked away. I let out a breath of relief. I turned and saw Daniel right in front of me. He looked jealous.

"What was that about?" "I dont know. She thinks I like her even though I dont. I like someone else. Someone that is very close to me. Literally" I leaned in and kissed his nose.

"Come on. Let's go to class" we walked to class.

*time skip*

CORBYN

I was at my locker when I felt someone behind me. I got scared. I closed my locker and looked. It was a girl.

I haven't seen her before so I assumed she was new. "Yes?" "Um. I'm Sierra. What's your name?" "Daniel" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey. Get away from him" I saw Corbyn run over. "And why would I do that?" "Because he's taken" he pulled me closer to him. "Gay?" I looked down. She walked away.

I looked at Corbyn. "But I'm not taken" I whispered. "I know but I wanted to protect you. Let's go to our last class of the day" we walked to class and sat down.

The girls walked in and smiled at us. "Great. Now I have 2 people that like me" I whispered. "3" he whispered.

"No 2. Andrew and that girl" "and me" he pecked my cheek. "Oh yeah" the girls rolled their eyes and sat down. We started class.

*time skip*

I was at my locker and I felt arms wrap around me. I looked and saw Corbyn. "Hey Corbman" "hey Dani" he kissed my cheek. I closed my locker and I heard talking.

"They are adorable. But they are gay" "really?" I knew it was those girls. We looked and saw them staring at us. We walked to Corbyns car.

I heard them behind us. We got in the car and he drove off. "I really hope that girl that likes me isnt my neighbor" "same" we got to my house.

"Wait" he said right when I was going to open the car door. I looked at him and let go of the handle. "Yes?" He leaned in and kissed me.

"I have been wanting to ask you this for the longest time. But. Daniel. Will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course" we kissed again.

"See ya tomorrow babe" I smiled at the name and got out. I walked to my door and opened it. I closed it and locked it. "Why so smiley?"

"Um. Corbyn and I are together" "aww. that's amazing" I then heard a knock. I opened the door and saw...

Cliffhanger. Sorry. Anyways. Next chapter is going to be very interesting. Stay safe. Love you all. Bye bye. ♡