{Fifteen}

DANIEL

I saw Mike. My 'father'. I closed the door and locked it. "Its Mike" I told my mother.

"Go upstairs. Go into the hiding place and dont come out. If you don't hear anything. Call someone"

I ran upstairs. I went to this little room we have upstairs. I hid in it and I heard the door downstairs open.

"Where is he!" "Who?" "I just saw him. The little mistake!" "He's not here! You saw someone else"

"He is here! Now tell me where he is!" "No!" Then it stopped. I called the cops. I then called Corbyn.

Corbman
"Yes baby?"

Dani
"Babe. Mike. He's here. He hurt my mother. I called the police. Can you come here and comfort me until they are here?"

Corbman
"I'm on my way. I'll sneak through your window and where are you?"

Dani
"I'm in a little room near the closet in the hall"

Corbman
"I'm on my way. Stay put. Dont move. Dont make a noise. I'm driving now"

Dani
"I can hear him walking downstairs"

Corbman
"I'm walking to the window now"

Dani
"Please hurry"

He then hung up. I heard the the little door open. I looked and saw Corbyn. He closed it and sat next to me. He held me.

"It's going to be alright. Ok" he whispered. We heard him walking upstairs. "Come out you little brat!"

CORBYN

He was shaking. I tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. I kissed his head. He then walked past the door.

He then came back. Daniel was about to yell. I covered his mouth with my hand. I put my index finger to my lips and shook my head no.

"I know you're here. Come out so that you dont get hurt more!" I held him closer. I felt a tear hit my hand. He was terrified.

Then I heard him stop in front of the door. He tried to open it. "I know you're in here you little brat! You always hide in here!" Then we heard sirens.

We heard the door open downstairs. "Where are you!" "HELP!" I yelled. "Sir. Where are you?" "I'm upstairs! Please help us!" I yelled.

They ran upstairs. But he opened the door and saw us. He shot Daniel. "No!" I yelled, holding him. They grabbed him and took him away.

I pulled Daniel out. "We need an ambulance. Now" I held him close. "Please don't leave me" I cried while holding him.

The ambulance got here and took him away. I went with him. I held his hand tight.

*time skip*

We got to the hospital. They took him to a room. I cried in the waiting room.

*few hours later*

They came out. "You may visit him. But he is in a coma" I felt my eyes watering. His mother went in first. I then went in.

I saw him laying there. Not awake. He was still alive.

I sat down and held his hand. "Please. Wake up. Please dont leave me" I kissed him. "Please. Stay with me" I left and we went home.

I ran to my room and slammed my door. I curled up into a ball in the corner. I called Zach, Jack, and Jonah. We are all friends now.

I told them to come over and they are on their way. I cried in my knees. I then heard the door open downstairs. I continued to cry.

"Corbyn?" "I'm upstairs. In my room" they ran upstairs. They walked in. "Corbyn? What's wrong?"

"Daniel. He's in a coma. He was shot by his father and he's in the hospital" Jonah turned around and cried. Jack held Jonah and cried. Zach came over and held me as we both cried. "I dont want to lose him"

"I love him"

That's it for this chapter. This ones sad. It actually made me cry. Anyways. Stay safe. Love you all. Bye bye. ♡