{Fourty-one}

*4 months later*

DANIEL

I was at the diner eating with Corbyn. "Babe" I said. "Mhm" he replied. "I feel like someones watching me" I said.

"Shh. It's going to be fine" he said rubbing my back.

Oh by the way. I'm 9 months pregnant.

I was cuddling up to Corbyn. Then we went home and sat on the couch and started cuddling.

Then we just watched movies. Had snacks. Continued cuddling and watched movies. Then we went to bed.

*3 days later*

I was talking to Corbyn in the living room. Then I felt pain in my stomach. Not like stomach aches. Like someone just stabbed me and is twisting the knife.

I put my hand on my stomach. "Love. Love. What's wrong? What happened?" He asked. Then water came out of my thingy. "Sweetheart?" He asked.

"My water broke" I told him. He put his hand on my pants where my um.... thing is. We walked to the car and he drove off. We ran into the hospital.

"Doctor!" Corbyn yelled. "What's wrong?" He asked running over. "His water broke" "ok come on" we ran to a room and I laid on the bed.

CORBYN

"Yep it definitely broke. Come on. We need to do a c-section" he said. He put him on another bed and they took him away.

I tried to follow him but they wouldnt let me go. "You'll be able to see him when they stitch him back up ok" "ok" I said. I sat there waiting.

*time skip*

The doctor came back out. I stood up and he walked over. "He's fine. Baby's fine. You may see him" "ok"

I walked into his room and saw him laying there. I walked over. His stomach was normal now.

I held his hand and I kissed his forehead. "How you feeling?" I asked. "I feel fine" he said smiling. Then the door opened and the doctor walked in with the baby. "Here" he gave it to me. He looked adorable.

(A/n: this is what the boy looks like)

He looked so cute. I walked to Daniel and gave him the boy. He smiled and kissed his forehead.

"What do you want to name him?" I asked. "How about... Damon" he said. "Sounds good" I said. We then left and went home.

We put the baby on the bed. He was sleeping. "Let's go get some stuff" I said. We went to the store and we got some stuff.

We got some baby clothes, a crib, little hats, little socks, little boots, toys for Damon and some other stuff we needed.

We went home and set up the crib. We put the pillows and blankets in it. We put the baby in there. "Thank you babe" he said and then we kissed.

Then we heard little noises. We looked and saw Damon awake and he had bright blue eyes. We continued the day spending some time with Damon. Then we all went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye