{Fourty}

*1 month later*

DANIEL

Today's the day we find out the gender. We were getting ready and I felt arms go on my stomach.

"Hello love" Corbyn said. "Hey babe" I said. "You ready to figure it out?" He asked. "Yes" I turned around and we kissed. The kiss lasted 3 seconds.

Almost 4 but then there was kicking. "Ok. Why are you so hyper?" I asked looking at my stomach. "I think it's a boy" "oh yeah. It definitely is" I said.

We then left and went to Matt's house. I saw Matt and we hugged. "I cant believe that your pregnant. I just found out yesterday" he said.

"I know" I said. Corbyn came over and then the kicking started up again. "Ok. I think it's when you're around. Whenever you're around. The baby starts kicking" "oh wow"

He put his hand on my stomach. We started talking to people. I was talking to Matt when the kicking started up. "Ok. Why are you so hyper all the time?" I asked looking at my stomach.

"This baby. Has been doing this for awhile now" I said to Matt. "Wow" he said. "Hey love. What's wrong?" Corbyn asked coming over.

"This baby wont stop kicking" "well. 4 more months and then you will give birth to the baby" "how do you give birth?" Matt asked.

"Well. Probably. A c-section" he said. "What's that?" Matt asked. I was confused as well. "When they cut you open to get the baby out" he said.

I got nervous. "I've already been stabbed and shot. And now I'm being cut open" I said. "Wait what?" Matt asked.

"I was shot by my abusive father and a guy that tried to always get with me but he was a player" I told him. "Wow" he said. "Alright! Everyone gather around!"

We looked and walked to the main area. The man that was on the stairs, was a guy I didnt know. "That's my friend. Tyler"

(a/n: 😊 yes from vampire diaries)

"Oh ok" I said. "Today. We are here for Corbyn and Daniel. They are going to find out the gender of their baby that is coming"

I smiled and Corbyn kissed my cheek. "Their mother got the paper telling us what gender it is. Corbyn decided that we would like to do a confetti cannon" Tyler said. I smiled.

"Let's bring it out" he said and they brought out the confetti cannons. Two of them. They gave one to Corbyn and one to me.

We then twisted the ends and it fired. Blue confetti came out. "Its a boy!" Everyone yelled. I smiled and kissed Corbyn.

The kiss lasted 2 seconds and we pulled away. We celebrated. Obviously I didnt drink any beer or alcohol. We all went home.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye