{Twenty-four}

*1 week later*

CORBYN

Today was the day Daniel gets his stitches removed. I could tell he was nervous. But it's not until after school.

We were in our 2nd to last class. I looked at Daniel and he was shaking a little. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

I mouthed 'everything's going to be fine' to him. He mouthed back 'you sure?' I sighed and looked down. 'Yes' I mouthed back to him. We continued the day.

*time skip*

It was time to go to the hospital. I held Daniel's hand the whole way there.

Then we got there. He was really scared. "Hey. It's going to be fine" I said to him. "B-but-" "it'll go quick" I said holding his hand tighter. "Ok" he said and then we walked in holding hands.

"You guys are here" the doctor said coming over. Daniel gripped my hand tighter. "Come with me" he said and we walked to a room. Daniel got on the bed and he lifted his shirt up.

I walked over and grabbed Daniel's hand. He looked at me. "Is he nervous?" The doctor asked. "Yes. He's been nervous all day" I said to him.

"It doesn't hurt" he said. "Is that the truth?" Daniel asked. "Yes" I said. He still looked at me when he took the stitches out.

*15 seconds later*

"Done" he said and put the stuff down. Daniel sighed in relief and I pulled his shirt down. I helped Daniel up. "See that wasnt that bad" I said and then kissed his forehead.

"I guess" he said. "Come on. Let's go home" I said and then we left the hospital. We went to my car and I drove off once we both got in.

*time skip*

We got to the house and we walked in. I decided I wanted to do something. I picked Daniel up in bridal style.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing" I walked upstairs and laid him on the bed. I laid down next to him and put my arms around his waist.

"Babe. Seriously?" He said. "Yep" I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I missed this" I said.

"Missed what?" He asked. "I missed putting my head on your chest and smelling your scent" I said.

"Awww baby" he said. "Yes?" I asked. "I missed feeling your arms around me and your head on my chest" "I also missed the sound of your heartbeat" I said. "Seriously" he said.

I smiled and then put my head back down. "I'm getting hot" he said. "Well. You're always hot so I can see why" I said, flirting with him. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm saying. You're hot" I said. "Uh. I need to get up" he said and then I let him go. He got up and took his shirt off.

I got up as well and took my shirt and pants off. He got in bed and then I laid down next to him and put my arms around him.

I put my head on his shoulder. I put my hand on his chest and looked at him. I kissed his chin. "Really?" He said.

Then his stomach started growling. "Hungry?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I chuckled. "I'll go get you a snack. I'll be back bubba" I pecked his chest and then went downstairs.

DANIEL

'Bubba?'

I smiled at the name. He then opened the door. "Here. Doritos" he tossed them to me and I caught them. He smiled and laid down next to me.

He put his arms around my waist and put his head on my chest. "I love you bubba" "bubba?" I asked. "Mhm. It's a cute nickname for you" he said and then pecked my chest again.

"Awww. Thanks" I said. He gave me a light smile and then kissed my nose. He put his head on my chest and I felt him close his eyes. "Someones tired" I said.

"Mhm" he said and I chuckled. He then put his arm around me and pulled himself closer. He put his hand on my chest and his leg over my legs.

I smiled and put my arm around him and put my head back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye