{Eighteen}

*few weeks later*

DANIWL

I was at my locker when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Babe. Seriously" "aww. Thanks for calling me babe"

'That's not Corbyn'

"What do you want Andrew?" I closed my locker. "I want one kiss" "no" I pushed him. He pinned me to the lockers. "One kiss" he leaned in and he was so close to kissing me.

"No. Let me go!" He then kissed me. I tried to push him off but he wouldnt let me push him. He grabbed my arms and pulled them down and held them.

"Let my baby go!" I heard Corbyn yell. He pushed Andrew and Andrew fell to the floor. I went behind Corbyn.

"You kiss him one more time, then you're dead! Got it!" "Fine whatever" he walked away. Corbyn pecked my lips. "You alright love"

"Y-yeah" I lied. Andrew has been doing this to me forever and I'm sick of it. "I want the truth bub"

"I-I am telling the truth" "no you're not bub. Now tell me what's wrong" he put a hand on my cheek.

"He's been doing this to me for awhile now and I'm sick of it" he hugged me. "I know and I'll do something about it" he kissed my nose.

We went to class and sat in the back. We continued our day.

*2 weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at lunch waiting for Daniel. He walked over and looked worried. He was holding his arm. "What's wrong bub?"

"N-nothing" "ok. I'm done with this lying bub" he got sad. "Tell me what's wrong before I see what's wrong" he moved away from me a bit.

The boys were worried. I pulled him closer and unzipped his coat. He had a tank top on so I could see his arms. I pulled his sleeve down.

There was a cut above his elbow. "What's this from?" "Nowhere" "tell me bub" "A-Andrew" I got mad. "Now he's hurting you. Why?"

"Because. I wont let him kiss me. So he's going to hurt me now" "why didnt you tell me?" "Because. He said if I did then he would hurt me more" I got up and went to Andrew.

I saw him in the halls. I ran over and grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the lockers. "You hurt my baby again. You will not want to come to school ever again. Got it. So leave him alone" "not going to happen"

I lost my temper and punched him. He pushed me and pinned me to the floor. He punched my face. "Corbyn!" I heard Daniel. "Bub! Go back to the lunchroom!" He fell to the floor and cried.

'No please don't cry. I hate it when you cry. It breaks my heart'

I pushed him off of me. I crawled to Daniel. "D-Daniel" I fell once I got to him. "Babe?" He pulled me closer. "Babe. Please. Keep your eyes open" I was closing my eyes.

DANIEL

"Babe. Dont close your eyes. Please" He was trying to keep them open. He then closed them and didnt move. "Babe?" He was passed out.

Jonah ran over and picked him up. I got up and Jack and Zach ran over to comfort me. "Hes going to be fine" I ran to Jonah. He put Corbyn in his car.

I got in the back and put Corbyns head on my lap. Jonah started driving home.

*time skip*

We
made it to Corbyns house. Jonah brought him in and I followed him. Jack and Zach came in. Jonah laid Corbyn on the couch.

Zach got the first aid kit and Jonah cleaned the blood up. I waited upstairs with Jack comforting me. "He will be fine. Ok" I then fell asleep on Jack's chest.

*3 hours later*

CORBYN

I woke up and looked around the room. "You're awake" I heard Jonah walk in. "What happened?"

"Well. You passed out because you were fighting Andrew trying to protect Daniel" my eyes shot open. I got up and ran upstairs. I saw Daniel sleeping on my bed.

Jack and Zach left the room. I walked over and laid down next to him. I put a hand on the side of his head rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

He opened his eyes a little and then they widened when he saw me. He hugged me and cried in my chest.

"Hey hey. Shh. It's ok" he continues to cry. "Please don't cry. It breaks my heart to see you cry" he didnt stop so I just rubbed his back to try to calm him down.

"Shh" I kissed his head. He then fell asleep on my chest. I soon fell asleep too.

That's it for this chapter. Hope you all liked it. Have a good day/night. Love you all. Bye B- wait!

An announcement. If this story reaches to 800 reads. I will make a Corbyn fanfic with the Y/n thing in it. I was going to make it 1000 reads but that just is too much. I'm so close to hitting 800 on this. Anyways. Bye bye♡