{Twenty-six}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

We were in our last class of the day. I was holding Daniel's hand and it was Friday so we didnt have much to do in this class.

I looked at Daniel and he looked adorable. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked around. Nobody was paying attention. Everyone was using their phones.

Even the teacher was so I leaned close to Daniel. He was a little confused but then I pecked his lips. "Hey! No kissing!" the teacher yelled.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back. I looked at Daniel and mocked her with no noise coming out of my mouth while making a funny face.

Daniel tried to hold in a laugh so he just chuckled. "Is there something funny Seavey?" The teacher asked. "No" he said. I dont like this teacher. "Alright" she said and then looked at her phone.

I rolled my eyes. He covered his mouth. He calmed down. I grabbed his hand and he smiled at me. I mouthed 'I love you' to him. He mouthed 'I love you too babe' back.

I smiled and he then got out of his seat. He sat in my lap and we looked at my phone. We looked through instagram. I put my head on his shoulder.

He put his arms around my shoulders and put his legs on mine. "Uh. Seavey. You need to get off of him" the teacher said. I rolled my eyes and put my arms around Daniel.

"Besson. Let him go" she said. "Mmm. No" I said. "Besson. I said. Let him go" she said standing up. "What if I said no" I said back.

"Ooooo" the rest of the kids said. Daniel smirked at me. "Babe. You need to let me go" he whispered.

"No. You're my baby. I'm never letting you go" I said to him. He looked at me with a 'seriously' expression. I smiled a little and looked at the teacher. "He's my baby. I'm not letting him go" I said.

"Well I'm sorry. But this is not allowed in the classroom. That's the rules" "Pfft. When was that ever a rule?" I said. "Its my rule" "well the principal didnt make that rule. So it's not a rule" I said.

"It's disturbing Besson" "really?" I said. "Yes it is. Right kids" she said looking at the rest of the kids. They didnt do anything. "Kids!" She yelled.

Daniel jumped and I held him closer. The students looked at her. "Is this disturbing?" She asked. They looked at us. "No. It's cute" a girl said. "Yeah" the rest of the kids said.

"She doesnt like me" I whispered to Daniel. He giggled and I kissed his cheek. "Out!" She yelled at us. "No" I said. "I said. Out!" She said.

Daniel jumped a little. "Babe. I need you to get off for a sec" I said. "But. I dont want to" he said in a cute little voice. "Just for a second bubba" I said. He pouted and then got off of me. I stood up and looked at her.

"Why dont you like it?" I asked. "Its disturbing" "you've done it before" I said. "Well I don't like to see it" she said.

"Well then leave the classroom. You're not teaching anyways. Actually. Why dont you leave the school forever. Never come back. Because you dont teach"

"You just sit there. Lazy. Dont teach. How would your boss react to that?" I asked. "Shut up" "is that all you have to say? You're too scared to talk back to your student?"

"Someone who is younger than you. Oh you're scared because I'm the bad boy huh?" I said.

"Just shut your mouth Besson" she said. "And I'm not going to" I said. "I'm telling my boss that you are talking back" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually. How about you tell him yourself" she told me. I smirked. "Oooo" they all said. Daniel ran to me and put his arms around my arm.

"Ok. I'll just tell him that you're not doing your job" I said. "Ohhhhh" they all said. I walked out of the classroom.

DANIEL

I looked at the teacher. I smirked and then followed Corbyn. "Seavey! Get back in here!" She yelled.

I have a video of her just sitting in her chair. Not teaching us. So that's proof. I caught up to Corbyn. "Babe. What are you doing?" He asked. "I have proof that shes not teaching us" I said.

He smiled and then kissed me. The kiss lasted for 3 seconds. "This is why I love you. You're so smart and adorable" he said while moving my hair and I shivered a bit.

We walked to the office together while holding hands. We walked in. "Besson. Seavey. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well. She sent me here because I was talking back. She made some stupid rule that me and Daniel cant cuddle in her room. She wont even let us hold hands. She said its 'disturbing'. Even though it's clearly not" he said.

"Well. Talking back is not allowed. But I dont know why that would be disturbing" he said. "Well. We have something to tell you" he said. "And what's that?" He asked.

"Well. Shes not that great of a teacher. She doesn't teach us anything. She just sits in her chair. Uses her phone. Doesnt teach at all" "I need proof"

I walked over and showed him the video. "Ok. Shes lost her job" he said. I smiled and walked to Corbyn. "You guys can head back to class. Tell her that shes fired" he said.

"Ok" we said and then went back to the room. We walked in and she rolled her eyes when she saw Corbyn. "Didnt get in trouble" Corbyn said.

We walked to our seats. He sat down and I sat on his lap again putting my legs on his and putting my arms around his shoulders, cuddling up to him.

"Oh yeah. Pack your stuff. You're fired" Corbyn said. "Oh!" They all said. "Asshole" she said, standing up.

He smirked and kissed my forehead. She packed her stuff. Corbyn kept kissing me. On my lips, cheeks, chin, nose, forehead, jawline and maybe sometimes the neck when nobody's looking.

I giggled when he kissed my forehead. "Will you stop Besson?" The teacher asked. "Why? It's not going to disturb you anymore" he said.

"Whatever" she left the room. I smiled and kissed Corbyns jawline. He looked at me and went to my ear. "That's my job bubba" he said and then pecked my neck.

He then rested his head on my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "I love you pancake" he said to me.

I blushed from the nickname. "What?" He asked. "I love you too babe" "really? I call you pancake and you call me babe? Wow" he said.

Everyone looked at us. "Fine. I love you too prince" I said. "There you go" "awwww" they all said.

Then the bell rang and we all left. Well I didnt have to walk. Corbyn carried me to my locker. He let me down and I grabbed my bag.

I put it on and shut my locker. He picked me up again and we went to his car. He put me in and got in the car. He drove home.

He then grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers. We then went inside and we went to the couch. We sat down and I put my head on his shoulder.

So.... this is going to be a longer story than I expected for it to be. I enjoy writing this story. Anyways. Love you all. Stay safe. Bye bye♡