{Nineteen}

*few weeks later*

DANIEL

I was at Corbyns house. It was Halloween today. We have a dance tonight and I really really dont want to go but Corbyn wants to.

My moms working over time so I'm staying with him tonight. I got up and got ready. I just put some black pants on with a black tank top.

I put my shoes on and we went to the school. We parked and I looked at Corbyn. "I really dont want to go" "C'mon it'll be fun" he looked adorable.

He had a pair of black ripped jeans on with a white hoodie. We walked in and saw a bunch of people dancing, drinking, and other stuff.

And no not drinking like beer or anything like that. Punch ok. Fruit punch! And I was surprised. Nobody had costumes on.

Usually people would. Well at my old school they had costumes on. The principal made us wear costumes to dances.

I didnt go to any dances because I didnt really like them. I went to one halloween dance and I hated it. "I dont like dances bean" "why not babe?" "Because. I just. Dont like them. I dont know why though. I just don't"

He smiled and kissed my cheek and then went to my ear. "Wanna ditch the dance?" "I'd love to bean" we went out in the halls.

CORBYN

We were walking in the halls able to hear the low dance music. "Bean" I heard the worry in my darlings voice.

"What's wrong darling?" "I feel like someone's watching me" I pulled Daniel to me while holding him and leaning against the lockers.

"You'll be fine babe" I ran a hand through his hair. He shivered as I continued to play with his hair. "Bean. I feel like someones watching me again"

I put my arms around him and pulled him closer. "Shh. It's ok" I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

He giggled when I played with his hair again. "Well well well" I heard a voice I didnt recognize. We looked and Daniel's eyes widened. "Ch-Charlie?" "Hello Daniel" "who's this Daniel?" I asked. "My....

Hehehe. Cliffhanger. Hope you liked it. Have a good day/night. Love you all. Sorry about the cliffhanger. Heh. Please dont kill me. Bye. ✌