{Thirty-seven}

*1 month later*

DANIEL

I was sitting on Corbyns lap. I was thinking about the decision I made. I looked at Corbyn and he smiled at me. He pecked my lips. I smiled and put my head on top of his.

"Babe. I-" "dont say it. I'm not ready" "I wasnt going to say that I'm ready. I was going to say that it's going to be awhile until we do it. I just wanted to let you know" I said.

He smiled and put his hand on my cheek. He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and put our foreheads together. He put his hand on my neck and kissed my nose.

"I love you darling. He said. "I love you too my prince" I replied. We continued the day.

*3 weeks later*

CORBYN

I looked at Daniel and he smiled at me. We kissed and then he got a little nervous.

"What's wrong bubba?" I asked. "I-I.... nothing" he lied. "Bub. Tell me what's wrong"

"I um. I cant tell you" he said. "Ok. You can tell me another time" I said rubbing his back. We continued watching the movie.

*3 days later*

I was sitting on the couch with Daniel. "Babe" he said. "Yep" I replied. "I-I... I'm ready to tell you" "ok" I said pausing the movie.

He sighed in nervousness. "I'm ready" he said. My eyes widened. "W-what?" I asked. "I'm ready" he repeated.

"A-are you s-sure?" I asked. "Clearly I can see that you're not ready" he said. "Yeah I'm not" I said. "Ok"

*5 days later*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn were cuddling on the couch. No show or movie playing. Just silently cuddling.

"Babe" he said. "Mhm" I said. "I'm ready" he said sounding nervous.

"No you're not" I said. "Yes I am" "babe" I said. "I want to get it done" he said. "Ok" I said. He was nervous. I could tell he was nervous.

"Alright" I said. We got up and he picked me up in bridal style and brought me upstairs.

*next day*

I woke up feeling weird. I looked around the room and saw Corbyn sleeping. "Good morning sunshine" he said. "Morning"

"How you feeling?" He asked. "Weird" I said. "Well. We did something last night" I then remembered. I looked at him and he pecked my lips.

"I love you babe" I said. He rubbed the side of my head. "I love you too sweetie" he kissed my forehead.

Then he sat up. I closed my eyes so he could get up. He got up and I heard the door to the bathroom close.

I opened and he wasnt in the room. I got up and got ready. Then he walked out ready. We went downstairs and we started the day.

This one was interesting. Anyways. Bye