{Thirty-five}

*1 month later*

CORBYN

Today's the day of the wedding and I'm kind of nervous but also excited.

We have about 3 hours until we need to leave for the wedding. So we just cuddled and watched movies until then.

*time skip*

We got to the place and I saw the boys and Daniel's family. Well, his mom and his other two siblings. I saw some of my friends.

Daniel had tears in his eyes. "What?" I asked. "My friends from my other school are here" he said.

"Well go say hi" I said. He smiled and I pecked his lips. He walked to his other friends. Then Zach came over. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A little nervous but also excited" I said. "Well I believe that's normal" he said. I sighed in nervousness.

"Hello everyone. I'm Joe. I'm going to be helping with the wedding here today. I would like to ask Corbyn and Daniel to go get ready" he said.

We went to the back. I put my suit on and fixed my hair. I'm so scared.

DANIEL

I put my suit on and fixed my hair. I sighed in nervousness. Then Jonah walked in.

"Who do you want to take you down the aisle since your dad isnt here" "well. I believe my mother would" I said. "Ok. I'll go get her" he said and then left.

Then she walked in. "How are you feeling?" "Super nervous" I said looking at her. "Well that's normal. That's how I felt when I was going to marry your dad. Or Mike" she said.

"Yeah" I looked through the crack and saw Corbyn walking up on the little stage. I backed up and looked at her.

"I think it's time" I said. "Ok" she held her arm out for me to wrap my arm around. So I did and we walked out. Then the music started.

Then we started walking down the aisle and I saw Corbyn. He was really nervous. I walked up on the stage.

The person said everything. We both said I do and then he put the ring on me. I put his ring on and we kissed.

The kiss lasted for about 2 seconds. We pulled away and looked at everyone. They were all cheering for us. We walked back and we celebrated.

Me and Corbyn danced and it was amazing. "You never told me you could dance" "well. Surprise" he said softly. We intertwined our fingers together.

"Awww" they all said. "What now?" I asked in a funny voice. "Your guys hands" "oh" I said fast.

Then we ate cake. Corbyn shoved some cake in my face. "Really?" I said. I did it back.

He laughed a little. Then we started just talking to our friends, our family, our parents friends. I saw a guy with brown long hair and dark brown eyes in a corner.

I walked over and sat next to him. "Oh hey" he said. His voice was way more different then I expected. "Hey. Uh. You alright?" I asked.