Love Me // Josh Kiszka *SMUT*

Warnings: smut alert! [light bondage; oral sex; rimming; anal fingering; not really f-dom/m-sub but the elements are there] 18+ only.

I got a request (or really, a suggestion) to have Josh tied up & blindfolded. I mean. You already know I'm down. I will say, I did not hold back in this fic at all, so read on at your own discretion! It is written entirely with love, as always. I hope you enjoy ~

At first, you really weren't sure what you were supposed to do with everything Josh had laid out at the foot of the bed–black silk ties, rope, and a blindfold . All things that, as separate entities, made sense and had particular homes in your mind. Seeing them as a sort of pile on the bed was too much deconstruction for you and it took a few minutes of Josh explaining what he wanted before you really got it.

What he wanted, in essence, was very simple–to be tied up, blindfolded, and driven mad by you. Actually, when you'd specifically asked what he wanted you to do to him, he had said, "Love me." That was simple enough. You understood that concept very well.

He was undeniably delectable looking, spread out with his wrists tied to the headboard, naked and blindfolded. He looked so excited too–a huge, giddy smile beneath the black blindfold that made you excited in turn, ready to explore him and love him until he couldn't be loved anymore. But where to begin?

Starting with some kisses seemed like a safe way to ease both of you into it, though Josh was already squirming a little even as you leaned down to softly press your lips to his. He hummed a little when your lips met, a closed, light kiss that opened up little by little; you caressed his cheek with your hand, fingertips gliding over the elastic of the blindfold above his cheekbones, and deepened the kiss.

He moaned a little; you continued, sliding your tongue slowly against his as he parted his lips more, running your thumb over his cheekbone and placing your other hand on his bicep. It was already flexing with his straining and tugging at his bondage, and you squeezed the muscle affectionately and cradled the back of his head, lifting him to kiss him even harder. He strained again, trying to lift himself up even more, eventually kicking his feet onto the mattress and shoving himself up.

You broke away from his mouth. "Mm–no, Josh, you can't do that," you warned with a laugh. You went to the foot of the bed and grabbed his ankles, pulling his legs straight down again.

He kicked his right foot up again. "Normally you would tie everything down, but I don't have that option."

No, he didn't–the bed only had a headboard. You were glad for that though–you were starting to imagine all the different things you could do with him with his legs free, the first one being just making sure he didn't kick you in the face. You grabbed that right ankle, then the left, and hooked his legs over your shoulders; you moved forward, effectively and slowly bending him in half.

"Oh, jeez," Josh gasped as you lowered yourself more, your groins pressed together and your arms wrapped securely around his thighs. "Are we doing yoga now?"

"I really didn't expect you to be this flexible," you admitted, prepared to stop and free him, but Josh only arched his back a little and tried to kiss you again. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"My hamstrings have never felt so loose," he said, grinning before pouting his lips. "Kiss me."

Alright, as long as he was comfortable. You kept yourself wrapped around him and leaned down, brushing your lips over his until he craned his neck upward again to get more. Stroking one thigh with your hand, you met his desire–your tongues met again and he moaned a little, jostling underneath you as he squirmed once more.