Chapter 22: Love changes everything

Flashback

"Rosè! Stop running!" Chaeyoung said as he chased Rosè who is laughing. Chaeyoung gave up and sit down at the ground.

"Soon to be General Son Chaeyoung is going to gave up?" she teased and Chaeyoung smile. He pull Rosè in his arms and tickle her. The two is happily laughing each other when their fathers called them.

"The two Chaeyoung come here!" General Son called the two and they run to eat their food.

"So I'm expecting to your son that he is going for the military academy?" Mr. Park said and General Son nodded his head.

"Yes anyway son what unit you want to join?"

"Navy dad, I want to be in the navy" Chaeyoung answered and General Son nodded his head.

"It's good for the Son family to enter different units of military. Your brother is also going to be at the military too?" Mr. Park asked and Jeonghun nodded his head. While eating Mr. Park noticed that Rosè is quite.

"My lovely daugther is going to train at the entertainment company to be a singer" Mr. Park said and Chaeyoung smiled at Rosè.

"That's good, you can have my son as your personal bodyguard" General Son joked that made them laughed.

Their families are close friends that's why they are so close that make them marry each other in the future but one thing that made them broke the promise.

"HOW COME YOU CAN'T SAVE MY WIFE?!!! YOU SAVE ALL THE HOSTAGE BUT WHY YOU CAN'T SAVE MY WIFE?!" Mr. Park screamed as he punched General Son. General Son is the general of the national police.

Rosè is crying so hard as she hug the dead body of her mother. Chaeyoung is at the military academy for his studies and training while Rosè is already debut as a soloist.

"The police department do their job. Remember this you are not the only one who lose their love ones. They are a lot! My men do their best to save all! I'm sorry for not saving your wife but don't take the blame on us. Excuse us" General Son said and he left them.

That time the friendshio between Park and Son broke. But still Chaeyoung and Rosè is seeing each other.

Rosè become star and she is very popular that made Chaeyoung proud. He promise himself that he will do better to take a position at the navy.

Chaeyoung is already a trainee at the navy and he is earning a compliment from other officers. Him and Tzuyu is a great rival for their batch but the two doesn't mind it. They are bestfriends and the competition doesn't affect their friendship.

Chaeyoung is going to meet Rosè he is holding a boquet of roses for her when his phone start ringing.

"Hey bro this is Tzuyu where are you?"

"At the restaurant why? You know that I have a date with her"

"I'm with Dahyun hyung. Please see us before her fans start to ramble you"

"What wait? What are you talking about?"

"On our way, please check the internet today"

Chaeyoung check his phone and he saw the his name is trending. He read all the article that wrote about him that he is cheating at Rosè

He furrowed his eyes and he start to think. First they are not dating, second their relationship is private and last he is not seeing other girl beside her.

His tears start to fall when he saw the statement of Rosè that it is true her boyfriend is cheating at her. What she told at the reporters is not true.

The rumors spread fast that brought to the higher position of the navy. That's why Chaeyoung decided to talk to Rosè to clear all the misunderstandings.

"Please don't leave me please. I love you so much please don't leave"

"Leave me alone! I'm breaking all the connections we have! I love your brother so stop!"

Chaeyoung froze at his place and slowly understand what she said. He got fooled and the one he love break him. Instead of getting angry at his brother he choose to stay away from him.

He quit the navy and he change unit. Jihyo offered him to work at the wildlife since they are lacking at the rangers and officers.

Her fans start to bash him and throws negative statement about him. He choose to ignored and he focus on the wildlife.

He fall in love with the nature and the old Chaeyoung that is very eager to get a position vanished. Chaeyoung turn into a ranger that only focus the environment and wildlife.

Chaeyoung also learn to have a flings but he never sleep with them. He still have respect to the girls that made some girls fall in love with him.

Flashback ended
_________________________________________

"Former General Son nice to see you" Mr. Park said as he walk towards the former general.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Park"

"How is your son doing? I heared that he is at the wildlife" he asked that made him chuckled.

"I know what you are planning Park. Stop bothering my sons"

"Jeonghun is dating someone else and I'm not happy about it. I want Chaeyoung to be the husband of my daugther"

"Mr. Park my sons are not toy that you can throw away or get it anytime you want. They have their own life and you don't have a right to control them. Jeonghun is already leaving the marines and he is going to the air force. Stop bothering us because in the first place your daugther is the one who hurt my son. So excuse me" he said and left the man shocked because of what he said to him.

"Tell Rosè that I can't do what she want. I'm tired all of her shits so tell her that I'm not helping her" Mr. Park said in his phone.
_________________________________________

"Don't bother my brother and go to the Austria. Let him do what he wants" Jeonghun said and Rosè shook her head.

"No no no! Chaeyoung is mine! He is mine!"

"You are crazy" he said and left Rosè there alone.
_________________________________________