Chapter 44: The one that hurt you the most

Third Person Point of View

"Let's get inside!" Chaeyoung announce while raise his hand to signal his men behind him. The whole area surrounded by different forces of military.

The moment they get inside, there is no one. Chaeyoung told them to check every rooms and they only got is Minjae's T shirt that is full of blood.

"CHECK THE AREA OUTSIDE!" Chaeyoung said and he go with the military forces. He need to save his son, and he will never forgive those who hurt him.

Chaeyoung will make sure that they will pay for what they did.

On the other hand, Rosè is running with Minjae on her side. Minjae is crying while hitting Rosè arms.

"That hurts!" Rosè said and she hit Minjae'e head that made Minjae burst into tears while holding his head. Rosè got annoyed with his voice and she is about to hit Minjae again when someone shot behind Rosè.

"Stop!" Mina said while holding a gun, Rosè slowly look back to see Mina that is glaring at her. Rosè laugh like a crazy lady unbothered the shot in her back. She is laughing crazily while pulling out her gun and point it in Minjae's head.

"One shot, your son will be dead" Rosè said while aiming to Minjae that is crying looking at his mother.

"Mommy mommy mommy" Minjae said while crying he is trying to run but Rosè pull his hair. Minjae scream that made Mina cry and kneel in front of Rosè.

"Don't hurt him please, don't hurt him please" Mina said while raising her hand up. Rosè smirk and she is about to shot Mina until Tzuyu aim his gun to Rosè head.

"Drop your gun down" Tzuyu said, Rosè feel the cold gun in her head. She doesn't care and she aim her gun to Tzuyu.

"I will not, you want me to kill you first? Or your wife? Or daugther? My father is on their way" Rosè said that made Tzuyu push his gun into Rosè head.

"Don't. Ever. Hurt. My. Family" Tzuyu said while glaring at her. Mina is about to shot Rosè but Rosè is smart. She move her gun into Minjae's head while slowly stepping backwards.

"Drop your guns or I will push Minjae in the cliff" Rosè said while stepping backwards. She is smiling while looking at Mina that is crying holding her gun.

Tzuyu slowly drop his gun and slowly walking towards Rosè. He has a spare gun in his back, he plan to make Rosè calm down and pull Minjae.

"Go away!" Rosè said and she shot in the sky that made Minjae flinched. Tzuyu is still walking slowly.

"Calm down, let's talk please. Let's talk about it" Tzuyu said and Rosè laugh while her eyes flowing a tons of tears.

"I want Chaeyoung, I want him but you can't give him to me!" Rosè said while crying she slowly wipe her tears and laugh. She is crazy

"Chaeyoung wil talk to you but please let go of Minjae, okay?"

"No no no, this boy is making hin closer to Mina. Mina will get Chaeyoung away from me no no no. I only have Chaeyoung please no no no" Rosè said while stepping backwards.

"Rosè!!" Chaeyoung shouted while running to her. His eyes ia full of angee towards his former bestfriend. Rosè lost by looking at him, remembering what they spent together. The time, the memories and the moment they spent.

"Chaeyoungie" Rose cried and she slowly drop her gun. And Minjae take the chance to run to Mina. Rosè is looking at Chaeyoung while crying her eyes out.

"Why did you do that? The accident, the threat and all the trouble you made. Why?"

"It's because I love you so much. I can't take the pain in my heart looking at you with someone else" Rosè answered, Chaeyoung sigh and he can't believe what he heared.

"What kind of love is that? If you love me you won't do this kind of trouble. Acceptance is you need, that I won't love you like the way I loved you back then"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoungie"

"All my life I trusted you, I loved you and I don't think I could forgive you" Chaeyoung said while wiping his own tears.

"Arrest her" Chaeyoung said while going to Mina and Minjae that is hugging each other.

Rosè smile while looking them hugging each other. She let the police arrest her. She mouthed to Mina a sincere sorry and Mina nodded to her.

"Daddy" Minjae cried while hugging his father and Chaeyoung cried.

"I'm sorry if I failed to protect you and your mommy" Chaeyoung said while crying to Minjae's shoulders. Chaeyoung felt the arms of Mina that is wrapping around.

"Daddy you are still the best" Minjae said while holding his father face. Minjae wipe his tears and kiss his nose.

"I love you mommy and daddy"

"I love you too Minjae"

_________________________________________

Note: 2 more chapters😁😊