Chapter 7: Body Heat

Chaeyoung's POV

*tsup*

I wided my eyes when our lips connect to each other. She immediately push me and I hit my head. I groan on pain and caress my head. After that she kick me on my stomach and I cough on pain.

"Pervert!"

"What?! You push your face on me!" I said and open the door. I slowly go out and I can feel the pain in my stomach, I feel like I'm going to vomit.

"Sorry!" she said and lower her head. She is so red right now and I feel bad about her. I look around is theres other hunters lucky there was no one. I can't arrest them like others since he have other guys with him.

"It's okay it just an accident so let's forget about it" I said and she nodded her head. Honestly her lips is soft and warm. Don't call me pervert! I'm just saying what I feel okay?

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, well I'm still responsible officer. I can't let her die in hunger. She shyly nodded and I hear her stomach growling. I chuckled and get my jellies in my bag, a pack of ramen and a bottled water.

"Here, what for the ramen I'm gonna fire up" I said and get my lighter. The fire immediately rose up and boiled a water. I put the ramen with its seasioning and wait for it to be cook.

"You have a stock of food but you don't have a gas" she said while munching her jellier. Why she is so cute? Her cheeks and her lips are so fluffy. I look away and I can feel warm in my cheeks.

"Sometimes you forgot things that's why" I said and I check the ramen. I slowly put it in the container and give it to her. She gladly accept it and she quickly eat it. And she smile, she looks more beautiful when she smile.

"Then when will be back at the base? My friends would be worried about me"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean?" She looks so confused god she is so cute right now! Before I feel something I look away, I should stop looking at her.

"We will wait for the other officers would pass us. We can walk back to the base but I can't leave my jeep here and I won't allowed you to walk alone. There has a lot of wild animals here" I said and she smirk at me. What is she thinking again?!

"I didn't know that you are so caring officer" she said and she is still smirking. Why she looks so...hot? I mentally hit myself for thinking like this.

"Excuse me Miss, I am a responsible officer and I won't let a woman like you to back to the base without any officers. I'm just doing my job" I said and she nodded her head.

"What is your name? For the report" I said that made her chuckled. She finish her ramen and she sit straight.

"Dr. Myoui Mina" oh she is a doctor..wait a doctor?! I look at her and she smile at me.

"Wait are you a doctor?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yup a general surgeon"

"Oh okay, wait is Mina is your name?" I asked again, no way! I really hope that she is not the girl that Tzuyu and Dahyun is talking about.

"Yes, Myoui Mina! Did you hear me?" oh shit, now I feel bad at her.

"Do you know Tzu- shit!" I said because it start to rain. What a nice day I have! She got startled and she slowly get inside of the jeep.

"Hey what are doing there? Get inside you get wet!" She said and I get my clothes earlier that I wash. I told her to move her seat in the passenger seat and fix the comforter. I put all of my things back in the back of the jeep. I'm getting soak!

"Hey you are wet don't come near me! I have no extra shirt!" she said and I just ignore her. I take off my gloves, knee pad and the gun in my pocket. She got shocked as she saw my gun and knife.

"Why are you shocked? It is normal for a officer like me to carry a gun"

"No, this is my first time seeing like a real life gun" she said and she tries to touch it but I stop her.

"Don't touch it" I said and I take off my long sleeves. She immediately look away with her little blush. I laugh and I try to take off my cargo pants but she stop me.

"Why? You want it to take off?" I teased her and she pinch me. She is still red and her eyes want to sleep now.

"No! Why are you stripping in front of me?"

"Don't worry I was wearing a shorts inside and my clothes are wet, you want me to get sick?" She shook her head and look away. I take off my pants and put it in the driver seat. The rain is still pouring and it even got harder.

We stay in our position and I'm already wearing my uniform since my jacket and my other clothes are wet. I look at her and she is sleeping. I notice that she is shivering maybe she got cold. I wake her up and I pull her towards me.

"What are you doing?" she asked and her eyes are still close. I take off my uniform and put it in her shoulders.

"Are you cold?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Take off your clothes" I said that made her eyes open. She notice that I am topless and she hit my head.

"Pervert, what are you trying to do?"

"Do you know body heat?"

"I don't need body heat"

"I'm not going to do something sexual or anything dirty. I'm trying to help you and you get more sick" I said and she look at me.

"Close your eyes, I will take off my clothes" she said and I close my eyes. I'm a playboy but I still have respect to girls. I can feel her body wrap in my body and I get the blanket I wrap it in our bodies.

I slowly lay back and she is top of me still hugging me. I can hear her snores and also her breath in my neck. Her body is still hot because of the cold. I hug her tightly and fix the uniform that she is wearing and the blanket. I slowly fall alseep while Mina is top of me.
_________________________________________