Chapter 42: Revenge

Third Person Point of View

The dinner went good as they expected. The old couple are happy to see their first grandchild with their soon to be daugther in law. The Son's are having while they don't know something will happen today.

Chaeyoung drive back home when a black van block their and a group of men in black approach their car with guns pointing at them.

"What the fuck?!" Chaeyoung said and he is about to drive back when he notice that they are surrounded by armed men pointing their guns on them.

Chaeyoung is about to press the emergency button when someone pull him out of the car and kick his stomach. He don't know that someone already take Minjae.

"DON'T TAKE MY SON!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Mina screamed but she lost concious when the guy behind her hit her using the gun in her head.

Minjae is crying so hard but the guy tape his mouth and they leave immediatelt before the police arrive. The other guys beat Chaeyoung until he lost his concious and they leave them.

A girl who is passing the road when she saw the kidnapping scene, she immeditaely call the police. But the police are too late because the two vans already drive away leaving Chaeyoung and Mina in the street.

The police arrive and they immediately check. To their shock it was the general with his girlfriend. They immediately called the back ups for the investigation.

"I was passing by when I heared a scream that when I saw a guy that is wearing a black outfit. They are taking a boy, I think he is a 5 years old and they get in the van" the girl said to the police who is asking her question about what she saw.

"General, do you hear me?" the medic said and he tries to wake him. He is still breathing and they get him in the ambulance while Mina slowly open her eyes and she saw a medic with a police beside her.

"Dr. Myoui oh my god, are you okay? Do you feel something?" the medic asked and Mina look around, looking for her son and her beloved Chaeyoung.

"Where is Chaeyoung? Minjae?" Mina said that made the medic point the leaving ambulance.

"General Son is already taking him to the hospital. Let's go, your head is bleeding" the medic said and she tried Mina to make her stand but she refuse and look for her son.

"Where is my son?" Mina said that made the two look at each other. She start to cry and she stand up to look for her son.

"Dr. Myoui! Your head is still bleeding" the medic said and the police try to calm her down but she can't. Her only son is missing, she can't calm down.

"Please where is my son, officer my son is missing. Minjae my minjae is missing" Mina said repeatedly while stomping her feet and her tears still falling in her beautiful face.

"Dr. Myoui please calm down, we will look for him. Please calm down and we promise you that we will find your son. Please take her to the hospital, she can't lose blood faster!" the police said and the medic pull Mina to the ambulance to treat her wound.

Mina is still spacing while saying Minjae's name, the medic feel emotional while looking at her. She is holding a gaze pad to stop the bleeding.

Meanwhile at the van, Minjae can't stop screaming his mother and father's name. The kidnapper lost his patience and he is about to hit the child but he stop by the guy beside him.

"Don't hit him or else you want to die" the guy said and they put another tape on his mouth to make him shut his mouth.

"I'm warning you Rosè! If something will happen to the kid, I will the one who is kill you!" Rosè just smirk and pull his neck tie that make him choke.

"Don't ever shout at me, you are just my half brother and I will do what I want. Shut up or else I will fucking kill Mina and her son"

"Y-you c-can't d-do t-that"

"I can Bam I can, you shut your mouth and do what I was telling you to do. I will get Chaeyoung and you will get Mina. How fair is that my dear brother?" Rosè smirk and she let go of Bambam's neck tie. Bambam take a breathe and he adjust his neck tie.

"Fuck you" Bambam said but Rosè seems unbothered. Their father is watching them playing with his whiskey while his wife is watching them.

She feel useless because she can't do anything. She tempt to call the police but Rosè caught her and beat her step mom. She treat Rosè as her own daugther but the eagerness and obsession is eating her up. She lost the kindness that she have.

"Maam and sir they have the kid" their second hand said that made Rosè smile and welcome the kid glaring at her.

"What an adorable kid he is. You really look like your father when you are mad" Rosè said and she get off the tape on Minjae's mouth. Minjae spit on Rosè face that made her mad she is about to slap him when Bambam stop her.

"I told you!" Bambam said and he is already mad. Minjae saw his best uncle that made him cry.

"Y-you are bad, you are bad" Minjae said while looking at Bambam that made Bambam turn his glance at the boy who treat him like his own son.

"Minjae no no" Bambam said and he is about to hug him but Minjae push him. Minjae is glaring at him that made Rosè smirk.

"YOU ARE BAD! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE HURT! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" Minjae scream his heart out that made Bambam burst into tears.

"Enough for drama, take him to the room and make sure to guard him. He is smart" Rosè said and glare at her brother who is crying like a kid.

"Stupid" Rosè said and she get her wine. She look at Chaeyoung's photo and caress it.

"You look so hot love, don't worry I will get you and your father will pay for what he did to my mother" Rosè said and she smirk.

_________________________________________

Note: Sorry for the delay hehe, I still managing to update the three on going stories of mine.

Anyway I publish a two new story that is 'Stars under the dark night sky' which is Dahyun and Momo. And 'When it rains' which is Sana and Tzuyu, check it on my profile😊😊