Chapter 25: Past

WARNING❗

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung get his first car he said. He is so picky in cars but in the end he buy the black jeep wrangler the same with his using in the base.

"So where are we going?" he is driving us to nowhere and I didn't know were we going.

"Relax, I told you that we are going to the special place" he said with a smile on his handsome face. I smiled and look at the window.

The place that we are going is like a countryside. There's a lot of trees and animals. Now I know we are at the town. Not far away from the city.

"Let's go buy some grocery" he said and he parked in the parking lot. We get off in the car and he hold my hand while walking inside of the grocery store.

It's not that big like in the city but it's complete in foods or any necessary need for life. While I was picking some meat I feel his arms around me. I turn my back and I noticed that he is putting his jacket on me.

"They are checking you out, I don't like it. Next time wear jeans when we go out in the public area" he whispered and I smiled at him. I was wearing a simple white tshirt, short pair with plain black vans.

"Do you need something?" I asked and he is searching for something. I think I know it.

"Strawberry?" I asked again and he look at me. He smile at me like a kid, when it comes to strawberry his manly side disappeared and turn into a kid.

"Let's go to the vegetable and fruit section" I said and he push the cart going to the vegetable and fruit section.

We buy all the needs and he insist to pay all the grocery. He said that he bought me here so he is the one who spend all.

He drives again, minutes later we arrvied at the rest house. Wow the rest house is so beautiful. He got off and open the gate.

The rest house is not that looks extremly expensive but it is simple and elegant. It is a 2 story with a mini garden, mini pool and a beautiful view of the mountains.

The whole area is so beautiful and relaxing. He smiled and he put his arms around my shoulders.

"Do you like it?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Wait, who is the owner of this rest house. It's your family?"

"Nope it's mine, I already build this when I started working. I rarely go here because of the work but I hired someone to maintain the house" he said and I smiled at him. I thought that he is only enjoying his twenties but he already own this beautiful rest house.

"Wanna know something?" I asked and I look at him.

"I want my future family to live here. In short I want to live here with you" he said and I smiled at him. Gosh he never fails to make me happy. Thank god for giving a man like him to me. He is the best.

He cooked our dinner and we eat while talking. He is kind of talkative but I like it. He is kind of guy that makes his girl special even in a simple things.

"My birthday is on next week, I'm planning to introduce you to my parents. Are you okay with that?" he asked and I nodded my head. I have plans for his birthday.

"I'm okay with that. Do you have plans on your birthday?"

"Uhm my bestfriends are kind of stupid because they plan the surprised party in the gc and they didn't know that I'm still in the gc" he said that made me laugh. They are stupid sometimes.

"Anyway I already told them that I going to have a simple dinner with friends and family. Can I ask something?"

"What?"

"Can you invite one of your family? It's okay if not, my dad wants to know about your family" he said that made me raise one of the eyebrows. I never told him about my issues on my parents.

"Does your dad know about me?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"He knows that I have a girlfriend but I never mention your name. But he said that he wants to see the one of the family member"

"I will try to talk to my brother if he is available" I said and he smile at me. He never asked me about my family. I guess he is waiting for me to open up.

In the middle of the night I suddenly wake up and go to the kicthen to get something to drink. I drink a glass of water. I flinched when Chaeyoung tap my shoulder.

"You scared me" I said and he just smiled at me. Well my glass of water turn into a glass of red wine.

We are drinking while looking at the night view. He can't sleep that's why he check me at the other room. I don't why he insist me to sleep at the other room.

"Do you have something to say?" he asked that made me look at him.

"Nothing" I lied he look at me like he is observing me. I don't want to talk about my parents but he derserve to know about me. We are dating for about months now.

"You don't look so well" he said and I look up at the sky.

"Chaeyoung do you believe that I almost killed my father?" I said and my tears fall in my cheeks. I'm afraid to look at him, I afraid to lose him but I need to tell him the truth.

"W-what?"

"Remember my story about my ex that cheated on me. I got depressed and I get scared of the things surrounds me. I want to be alone but I amazed at myself that I manage to maintain my grades with my condition. My brother told me to drive the car, I know how to drive car Chae, but when my father go to the driveway to open the gate. I don't know what pop up in my head that I see my ex in my father's figure. I speed up and I nearly killed my father. I got consultations and guilt eating me up. I leave at the house and start to get better" I explained and my tears can't stop falling.

I'm afraid that Chaeyoung will not love because of what I did. But to my surprised he pull me and touch my face. Our eyes meet and he wipe my tears using his hands. He smile at me lovingly and kiss my forehead.

"It's okay, you don't mean to do that to your father but the most important is that you are safe and your father. People has their own imperfection and my love for you is still here it keeps growing everyday. Thank you for open this kind of topic. I love you Mina" he said that made cry more.

He lean to kiss my lips softly and we made love for the rest of the night.
_________________________________________