Chapter 4: Tattoo

Chaeyoung's POV

"What happen to your face? HAHAHA" Dahyun hyung laugh at me and I hit him at his head. He glare at me and he pull the strawberry in front of me.

"Don't touch my strawberry" I said and I pull again the strawberry.

"What happen to your face? Did you get into a fight?"

"Nah the drunk man tries to harass the woman. She slap me for no reason! I already help her then she slap me? Unacceptable" I said and munch my strawberries, I'm with Dahyun hyung now. Eating at his villa, this guy is really rich.

"Wow a slap cause a bruise on your face?"

"No of course, the drunk man gain concious and punch me" I said and lay in his sofa. He throw a controller in my face and open his ps4. I don't like video games but no choice I have to play with him or he gonna kick me out in his house.

After a few minutes of playing, I lost again. We are playing Tekken 7 and he is really happy because he won. I want to throw his controller.

"You still stuck at playing games?" he teased me and I nodded my head. I have no interest in games that's why. I heared a bell and he stand up. He smile brightly and open the door.

A woman who is wearing a glasses came in and she hug Dahyun hyung. Maybe his girlfriend, I think I should get going. I don't want to be a thirdwheel.

"Bro where are you going?" he asked and his girlfriend look at me. She is shocked to see me and I just ignored her.

"Going home, I don't want to distrub your time with your girlfriend" I said and he nodded his head.

"This is Hirai Momo my girlfriend. She is a doctor"

"Tzuyu's girlfriend is also a doctor. You both like doctors huh?" I said and Momo just laugh. She is beautiful but not my type. Wait why I am checking out his girlfriend. Stupid Chaeng

"Actually she is my bestfriend also hehe" Momo said and I laugh

"I want to know you but I need to go. I have plans-"

"Wait you are the guy that Tzuyu has been talking about" I raise my eyebrow and look at Dahyun hyung.

"Well remember the girl that I've been telling you that-" I cut him off "Not interested, sorry but I really need to go" I said and tap Dahyun hyung shoulder. I go out and immediately get inside of my jeep.

While I was driving a red BMW passed by. I remember the girl who slapped me. They have the same car but stupid they are a lot of red BMW. I just erased my thoughts and straightly go home. Probably mom is waiting for me.
_________________________________________

Mina's POV

I was on my way to Dahyun's house. That guy is rich huh, he got a nice place around here. Luckily I found it and park my car in front of the house.

"Hey Minari get inside" Momo unnie said and I look around the house. It's very modern and it's white and beige color.

"Hi Mina!" Dahyun greet me and I smile to him. They invite me to a lunch. While we are eating the two is keep flirting with each other I can't eat properly.

"Did we make you uncomfortable?"

"Honestly yes" I answered straightly, Dahyun and Momo unnie start to eat peacefully. I felt the guilt I sighed

"Sorry, I'm just stressed"

"No it's okay we understand" the image of the gut is still on my mind until now. I mean he is handsome but he is pervert. I feel guilty when I remember that I slap him.