Epilogue

"Happy birthday!" Nayeon said while running towards Minjae who is smiling at them. Nayeon give him a thousands kisses that made Minjae giggle.

"Happy birthday young man!" Jeongyeon said and he handed their gift to Minjae. He is carrying his 3 months baby girl while his first born is holding in his pants.

"Thank you!" Minjae said and he put the gift on his sides. The Yoo family excuse themselves to the the table. Minjae who is welcoming the guest at the same he is waiting for his father that is not going home for about 2 months because Chaeyoung's busy schedule.

Mina who si entertaining their guest, notice that Minjae is kind of down. Mina excuse herself and poke his son's dimple.

"Why are you furrowing?" Mina asked him, he just shook his head and smile at the people who is greeting him happy brithday.

"Daddy will come, just wait" Mina said and she left Minjae. Mina secretly text Chaeyoung that their plan is working. Chaeyoung plan that he will late so that Minjae will surprise. This is the first birthday that Minjae would celebrate with complete family.

"Yow dude why are you sad?" Dahyun said while squeezing Minjae's cheeks. Minjae pout his lips that made Dahyun smile.

"It's your birthday why are you sad?" Minjae remove Dahyun's hand to his cheeks. He pout his lips and look at the door.

"Daddy is still not here, what if he forget?" Minjae asked that made Dahyun furrowed his eyebrows and pinch Minjae's nose.

"How come he forgets his son's birthday. Maybe he will be late but trust him he will come" Dahyun said, Momo approach them and she hug Dahyun in the back.

"Don't be sad little boy, I have choco pies here" Momo said and she handed a box of choco pies that made Dahyun look at her.

"Wait..is that my choco pies at the car?"

"Yeah and what about it? So what I will give it to Minjae? Did you bought this?" Momo asked while raising her eyebrows to Dahyun. He sigh in defeat and let Minjae get it.

"Just enjoy it little dude" Dahyun said and he pat Minjae's head. Dahyun and Momo go to the garden while holding the hands of each other.

Minjae giggle and open the choco pies when a big hand mess his hair. He look up to see Tzuyu with Sana carrying their daugther on her arms. Minjae smile brightly to see Minju in Sana's arms.

"Uncle Tzu and Aunt Sana! Hi there Minju!" Minjae said while waving at them. Sana giggle at Minjae's adorable wave.

"Our gift little son, make sure to use it" Tzuyu said and he gave Minjae a personalize bath set. Minjae eyes spark when he saw a towel that has his name and more important is that it has a strawberry designs.

"Thank you! I like it!" Minjae said that amd them smile. They excuse themselves to go to their friends that is waiting for them.

They are already waiting for the celebration to start. Mina called Minjae to greet his grandparents. Minjae run at them and bow his head.

"Happy birthday my adorable grandson" Mr. Myoui said and he carries Minjae.

"Our gift is at your room already" Mrs. Myoui said and Minjae thank them, kiss their cheeks while showing them his eye smile.

"Hi there!" Mr. Son said and they look back, he is with his wife and Jeonghun that is holding a big box. Minjae smiled to his Uncle Jeonghun.

"Uncle!" Minjae said and they let Minjae to greet his grandparents.

"Mina my daugther in law" Mrs. Son said and she hug Mina, the oldies hreet each other while Minjae is talking with Jeonghun.

"I wonder what inside" Minjae said while trying to peek. Jeonghun smile at him and squeeze his cheeks.