Chapter 23: Sweetness

Mina's POV

A good smell waken me up and I slowly open my eyes. I smiled and I remember what happen last night.

I silently scream and roll over my bed. We are already official! I never been so happy. I stop rolling when I heared a knock on my door.

"Mina breakfast is ready" Chaeyoung said and I smiled do my morning routine.

"Goodmorning" he said and give me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Goodmorning" I said and he pinch my nose. I looked at the table and it looks so good. I sit facing him and start to eat.

"It's good?" he asked and I nodded my head. I noticed that he is already wearing his uniform and pout. He notice that I am pouting and he smile at me.

"I'm leaving after I eat or else Jihyo noona will get mad at me" he said and I'm still pouting.

"Don't be like that I can't help to absent again and be with you"

"I'm just kidding! I understand that you have your work and I have work too" I said and he smile at me. I noticed that his smile is much more genuine and he look so bright.

"Don't miss me so much. I will text you and call you" he said and I nodded my head.

I already finished taking a bath and I look at him. I walk towards him and he flinched to see me only in towel.

"Why are you still here?" I asked and I noticed that he look away. He is turning red and I chuckled.

"Then I'll get going" he said but before he leave my condo. I pulled him and I tiptoe to kiss him in his lips. I close my eyes and feel his kisses.

He moved his lips and pull me closer. Before he get more touchy, I pull away and pinch his nose. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"I'll get going, don't forget to text me okay?" he said and nodded my head. He leave with a smile on his face and I close the door.

I was applying make up when I recieved a message from him.

Officer Cub🐯

Chaeyoung: I forgot to say something

What?

Chaeyoung: I love you😘

I love you too😘❤

"I love you too!" I screamed and smile like a idiot on my phone. It's nice to hear those 3 words from the one you love.

Everyday he message me and talking about his students. I just laugh how silly he is. One time he told his student to get him a pizza even though that it's not allowed to order outside.

He got scoled by Jihyo for what he did. He is so jolly and carefree, he doesn't care about the consequences he just do what he wants.

I amused how sweet he is, while I was at the hospital. I always get surprised the red tulips that everyday he sent to my office.

I always smiled how cheesy he is. And I learn that he really likes to write a poem. He likes basketball and everytime he play he always sent me his selfie.

I didn't know how sweet he is. I thought that he is typical boyfriend. But he is on other level.

I already done another surgery todat and I am with Sana and Momo today eating at the pizza haus.