First

A large pack of crowd are bustling from the BTS train like usual, walking in and out, pushing Off and Tay far away from the door. Off grimaced as people keep on bumping into him, also feeling a bit nauseous walking between this throng of people. With one hand grabbing the handle above his head, another hand brought out a sanitiser out of his pocket and diligently put it on both of his hands, not forgetting to sanitise the handle as well. He can see a couple of school girls from the corner of eyes judging him weirdly. He just glared at them instead and turned to his friend.

"Why don't you call it quits and we get off at the next stop?" Tay spoke, huffing.

"I am not quitting just so Krist and Joss can call me, let me quote 'A worthless golden spoon son of a bitch'" He barked. A lady eyed him at the use of improper words, Off just rolled his eyes at her.

This happened right after Off decided to challenge Krist Perawat to hold a private party at the university's area without being caught. He had thought that it was impossible because no one had ever done that before. Mike Chinnarat even swore that Krist will at least get penalized in his record if he ever dares to bring alcohol in the university. Blaming on his stupid ass for foolish enough to believe in Mike, he had ignorantly dared Krist to do it.

Krist had proved him wrong. Off has definitely underestimated the kid because the party Krist held was nothing simple. The crowd was huge and nothing close to a secret party, inviting every socialite and influencer including him. It was wild with boys and girls drunk their heads off, grinding next to each other, people were dancing and singing to the music and most of all, he even enjoyed every little bit of it. Yup, he hates himself for it. That kid even had the guts to bring alcohol inside the university's property. It was hard to admit but Krist has definitely impressed him, big time.

And since Krist did win as he promised, Joss Wayar had dared Off to take the BTS train to go to university as a penalty. If he doesn't do it, he has to pay 10,000 baht and will be called a worthless golden spoon son of a bitch. Off should not have let that bastard run his mouth easily after this because it will only cause him misery.

"Let's go sit down" Off said, eyeing the empty seat across from them. He rushed before other people sat on them and wiped the seat with his handkerchief.

"Peng, I don't think you should sit there. It's a priority seat" Tay tapped on the picture of an old man and pregnant lady.

"I don't give a damn about that. I have to get over this stupid bet and get off from this middle class transport" Off snorted, butt remain seated.

Off scrunched his nose, staring at his shoes as soon as Tay started to lecture about the importance of the priority seat, why and when the government starts to create the priority seat. He yawned as Tay continued to ramble about his nonsense. While pretending to be listening to his chatty friend, he slowly leaned down and wiped the stain on his limited edition Puma X Ader Error. Thank god it's not a permanent, he literally bought them two days ago.

"And you know what, I still haven't forgive what you did to me that night"

"Oh god, what now? What did I do?" Off brushed off his hair to the back and tilted his head. He is not sure how they ended up discussing about him now when Tay was just spouting nonsense about the priority seat a second ago.

"Peng, if you didn't spike Gun's drink, I wouldn't have gone back smelling like a dead fish in the first place." Tay raised his voice, pointing his finger at Off to make a point. It's always been Tay's bad habit when he tried to defend himself.

Off looked at Tay's GUESS watch that has been dangling around his wrist while he's pointing and stared at it in disbelief. There was already a visible scratch marked on the brand new black strap which was just replaced a couple days ago. He doesn't even bother to ask how he gets the scratch, knowing how clumsy Tay is. Off shrugged his shoulders in response, didn't care at all.