Third

The entire garden party was swept in festive. Glimmer of lights shimmering every corner of the mansion, tucked neatly around tree branches down to the bushes. Almost dozens of lanterns were hanging along the driveway, hues of reds and oranges welcoming every guest that was adorned in their finest attire. Clicking his tongue, Off stepped out of his car and stood straight, brushing his slightly crumpled Chut Thai and passed his car key to the valet. It seemed like black colour seemed to be a popular choice of the week as his eyes caught another guy pulling off a black pattern shirt with a dark grey pant. Watching his black Mercedes drive away, Off then started his pace, putting on his biggest smile and approached Arm at the entrance.

“Damn, you look good man” Arm gave Off a hug and gave him an awed look.

Off just laughs at this. Of course he looks good. He had specially tailored his Chut Thai from a renowned fashion designer. His black raj pattern shirt was intricately sewn with gold coloured thread in floral patterns from his collar down to his buttons, matched with a black knee-length pant. His attire was intentionally incorporating bits of traditional and modern style. It was not too much yet still managed to appear unique from others.

“Your party looks awesome. Traditional clothing is a great idea. Everyone looks smashing” Off patted Arm’s shoulder.

Both of them proceeded to wait for their other friends inside and decided to grab a drink first. The crowd by the garden was huge, people were dancing and bobbing along to the music but it was not too crowded. Just enough to give the party a lively vibe. The decorations around the house were definitely Alice’s doing, it has always been her expertise in decorating and organizing these kinds of events. He can see Alice comes from behind Arm, greeting him. Naturally, she locked their arms together and gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and smiled towards each other lovingly. These lovebirds just couldn’t get their hands off each other.

“Tay, over here!” Alice called out, hand waving around in the air. Off turned around and smiled. With face scrunching up slightly, his best friend pushed through the huge crowd in his gold Chut thai, hair parted and styled up, showing his forehead and his thick eyebrows. Tay exhaled loudly and gave everyone a brief hug. Off was about to ask where’s Gun but Arm cut him off.

“Who did you come with?”

“Me” Gun suddenly appeared beside him.

Off raised his eyebrow at Gun’s attire. With just a glance, Off could tell that Gun’s Chut Thai is definitely expensive based on his white silk shirt, with gold patterns embroidered across his chest as well as completing his silver pants. The smaller guy has his eye slightly accented with kohl, lips fully glossed and there is a faint pink brushed across his cheek, making him appear more innocent than he is. Gun is definitely dressed to impress someone and Off bit his lips at this.

“Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous, Gun. I think you’re going to win for the best dress award” Alice hugged Gun and the guy just smiled sheepishly at the compliment.

“I don’t think he’s aiming just for the award tonight” Gun’s lips fell as soon as Off opened his mouth, snickering, “Probably planning to score a d—”

Gun stomped on top of the taller’s feet. Off yelped and cursed under his breath, biting his lips as he bent and glared as he came eye to eye with the smaller guy.

“I can’t hear you, Off. What did you say again?” his palm gently caressed Off’s face with an unwavering smile. Scoffing loudly, Off straightened his back and pushed Gun’s hand from his face who had a victorious smile on his lips.

Fucking hell, how does this little devil still looks so innocent in his eyes.

-

“Go away, Jumpol. I’m not in the mood to play a part in your stupid joke.” Gun says, he quickly turned away from the sight of Off. It was obvious Gun doesn’t want to talk to him. Yet, the other guy doesn’t seem to take a hint as he takes a seat next to him.