Seventeenth

Spotted: The long lost daughter of Adulkittiporn was seen at the Empire Hotel yesterday. After three years into hiding, Am Tanit Adulkittiporn was finally spotted in Bangkok, walking out of the Aduikittiporn's building hand in hand with her commoner husband. Last month, we were informed that Off Jumpol was next in line as the heir for Adulkittiporn's business. Unlucky for Off, it seemed like Am's appearance may affect the heir position. Looks like we're going to have an interesting rivalry between siblings with Am's on the picture. Let's just hope Off doesn't piss himself too much.

Always true, Aristocratz.

When Off lifted his face from his phone and spotted a familiar face by the entrance, he tried to put up a smile. Swallowing down his anger down the throat, he exhaled. An extremely long exhale to calm himself down. Phone though, tightly gripped in his hand. His mother had a gentle smile on her face and there were slight wrinkles apparent. She appeared beautiful and youthful, nonetheless. However, his smile soon faded as he realized there was a girl standing three feet away from him.

At the end of May, Off was torn between feeling displeased at the news of his sister's comeback or at the surprise appearance of a blind date. He couldn't decide which one was worse. Guts were whirling in his stomach. Probably he should have focused on the subject matter which is walking towards him now because his supposed date to the theatre with his mother has now changed into some sort of ancient blind date. By the corner of his eyes, his mother talked and gestured to the girl to stay by the side while she sauntered forward towards him.

"I think you know Fern. She went to your university" his mother started.

Off glanced over his shoulder. Oh he knows her very well. Fern, the daughter of the K Corporation. One of the most popular girls in his university. Intelligent, cute and sporty, and apparently, very off limits because she is also Gun's number one enemy. Off doesn't hit on enemies. Of course, it's also because she's far from his taste as well.

"Your father is very fond of her. She is also studying MBA and has a huge interest in theatre as well, so I think you should bring her there instead. Try to get to know her, okay, sweetheart" she spoke in her gentle voice, fingers busy fixing his tie around his neck and placed her hands on top of his chest as if trying to stop any thoughts of him spilling out.

She failed.

"I'm a twenty-one years old, mother. There's still so much time for me to do rather than getting married to some stranger I barely know" he spoke under and bit his cheek, trying very hard to keep his emotions at bay.

His mother, however, didn't seem to be bothered by his boiling anger and kept a smile to her mouth, playing oblivious. Like she would usually do all these past years. The smile though, appeared stiff this time, "Shut your mouth and stand up straight, Off. Also, stop sending flirty looks to every girl you laid your eyes on" she whispered with an annoyed tone and glared at the waitress he's been eyeing earlier.

"Oh please, mother. Stop being so outdated" Off rolled his eyes which earned him a pinch on his underarm.

"Behave" His mother warned. Off tried not to be hurt at the irritated expression and pursed his lips, resisting from barking back. "Your father hasn't been pleased with your continuous outrageous activities nowadays"

He couldn't help but snort bitterly, "As if he ever does" hands clenched tight by his side because as far as he recalled, his father isn't really fascinated by anything he did. Unless it's about his sister. He gritted his teeth when he remembered the Aristocratz news earlier.

"By the way, why was I not informed of my sister's arrival? I don't expect to know about my own family member's from some rubbish click-bait article written by a noob journalist for the sole purpose of humiliating me" Off wheezed out impatiently under his gritting teeth.