20

(Damn just imagine yourself being stuck between these two dangerous hot mafias

(Damn just imagine yourself being stuck between these two dangerous hot mafias. Dead*)

**********

"You said you never wanted things like this. Why change of a heart suddenly?", Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was just cleaning his pistol with white handkerchief.

Taehyung paused for sometimes before looking back at Jungkook who was sitting beside him in one of his chair while his fingers tapping on the table.

Taehyung smirked.

"Why do you think so?"

"You acted like an innocent child till now but why are you changing so suddenly. I just dont get it"

"First sight love",Taehyung smiled

"What?",Jungkook frowned

"It was first sight love. The moment I saw Kim Seok Jin I just fell in love with him. Its natural cause anyone can fall in love with him with that charm. And yes you are right I never wanted these things, but to make Jin mine I just had to. Let's just do what you said me before at my place. You do whatever the fuck you like and I'll just act innocent to win over him. But also I needed this so desparately cause I wanted to be someone superior than you. So that I can defeat you at last",Taehyung grin keeping his gun down

"When did it start?",Jungkook was boiling in rage inside but just kept calm and tried to act cool

"Well, Do you know when I ran away from US 2 years ago faking my identity? "

"Ofcourse. I was there with you too but security guards caught me off guard cause my age and face didnt matched. I was too young back then. But what about it?"

"The moment I landed on seoul. The first thing I saw there was Jin. I dont know why he was there, I dont know maybe he was in his duty cause he was wearing his uniform. But it didnt matter to me, cause the moment I saw him, my world just stopped. Everything around me stopped, and the only thing I could see was him. "

"We crossed our paths just like that, he didnt noticed me though. He was just giggling with his friend while we crossed our paths. He was too delicate, too soft to be a police. The moment he dissappeared right from my eyes I knew he was the one. The only one I want. First time in my life I wanted something that I wanted only for me and it was Jin. Stalking, being fake, acting sweet, I just did everything to get him "