32

Bear with my english. I dont know whether it makes sense or not😭

Part2

Jungkook grabbed Jin by his waist flipping him over on the bed. His back   crashed on the sheet as he whimpered out loudly.

"What were you trying to do,"Jungkook growled pining him down

Jin trembled. He knew Jungkook would be shocked if he sees him doing something while he was asleep but he didnt have any idea that he would be this mad.

"J-jungkook I..I was .. I just wanted to..I am sorry..I am really sorry",Jin starts to cry feeling bad. He felt so horrible and disgusted with himself.

Jungkook then realized. He was terrifying Jin, he only realized that when Jin starts crying.

"S-shit",Jungkook quickly made him free

"I am sorry hyung. I didnt mean to shout. I was just shocked when I saw you on my top.",he tried to be as soft as possible.

"Do you hate me now? Do you hate me or you dont find me attractive anymore just because you had sex with me more than enough?",Jin wailed throwing his head more on the pillow

"W-whaat? Its not..its not like that hyung. I swear. I didnt mean to raise my voice. I was just...",Jungkook paused for sometimes

"I had a nightmare hyung. I am sorry..",Jungkook clenched his lips

He then sat on the side palming his face. Jin stopped crying immediately and sat beside him and takes his hands away from him to hold them

"What happened? Comeon tell me",Jin  noticed Jungkook sweating a lot

"They used to attack me on my sleep hyung. Everyday, everynight I feared falling asleep without knowing what might happen to me next. Its true that I used to get nightmares everynight. But it eventually stopped after you appeared on my life. I felt secured around you cause I was in love with you. "

"I dont know why but it is happening again. The same dream..the same horrific night...my parents.. I 'm sorry..I am really sorry hyung",Jungkook looks down

"Nono.. baby, its ok.  I should be the one to say sorry instead for what I did",Jin takes Jungkook's chin and made him to look at him

"I didnt know that...I really didnt. Maybe it happened because I forced you to remember your past kook. I was tying to heal you but I unknowingly made things even worst."

"No No. Its nothing like that but well...",Jungkook eyes him down and notices he was naked at down then only he realized what Jin was doing actually.

"Also, Why would you do that alone when I am here?",Jungkook smirked

"I-I wanted to try something..you were so sexy while sleeping",Jin left his chin and hugged himself feeling embarassed

"Hmm..",Jungkook chuckled gaining  pouts from older.

Jin then comes and sits infront of Jungkook making him confused but he just smiled back cause he didnt wanted to scare him more.

"Jungkook can you let me do everything for today?",Jin stared at him with his lustful eyes. Jungkook wasnt even finished replying when Jin pushed him back with his both hands.

Jungkook collapsed on the bed. Jin again sat above him while his naked ass grinding slowly on Jungkook's length. Jungkook was truly astonished by him today,  today he was different, today he was more sexy and getting more needy than before.

"This feels good... I want you more.. I just want you more and more", Jin pressed himself more on him

"Fuck..",Jungkook growled. Jin utterings were making him to lose his mind. He just wanted to flip him over and fuck him quickly. Jungkook then grabbed Jin's waist wanting to pin him down again but this time Jin just stopped him fast.

"Jungkook no! Please Let me do this for today",Jin slapped his hands away.Jungkook just groaned getting more impatience.

"Be good",Jin licked his lips before  leaning down for a kiss. He kissed Jungkook making Jungkook startle but ofcourse he was quick to response back. Without breaking the kiss Jin moved his hands down to his nipples.

"A-are yo..u sure..", Jungkook tries to talk between kiss

"Ssh..",Jin broke the kiss and pressed his finger on Jungkook's lips. He then begins to move down slowly. Kissing Jungkook on his neck.

Jungkook moans could be heard on the wilding sensation Jin was giving him. He closed his eyes and grabbed Jin's hair tightly wanting more. Jin  went more lower, eventually licking and sucking his nipples. He then moved down more now licking his abs.

"You liked that dont you?",Jungkook teased while Jin nibbled on his abs.

"Ofcourse its sexy"

"Not sexy as down there maybe?",Jungkook grinned. Without delaying Jin now threw his tshirt too.

"Here I go then. ",Jin grabbed his length and tried to fit it inside his ass. Damn it was so painful. Jungkook was so huge and at this position it was even more painful for him.

"Is it inside?",Jin closed his eyes tight.

"You are not even half babe",Jungkook laughed at Jin's cuteness.

"Shit you are huge kook",Jin tried to take everything inside but he was little scared to do it by himself

"I will help you",Jungkook grabbed his waist again but Jin slapped his hands fast,"Noo! I'll do it. I want to do it for you"

"Ok then"

Jin finally put all his length inside him. He was in tears as soon as it went fully in. He felt him so deep inside, it made him feel like he was split into two. But oddly it felt good.

"If you dont want to do it then dont...",Jungkook was left off guard when Jin starts riding on his dick.

Room was being filled with Jin's cries,Jungkook's moans and growls, sounds of Jin's ass cheeks slapping on his balls as he takes his cock all.

"I love you Jungkook. I freaking love you so much",Jin moves up and down with the support of his back placing his palms on Jungkook's stomach.

"Fuck..",Jungkook was going insane. The face he was making, the way he was moving, the way he was seducing him by his talks everything was making Jungkook to go crazy for him.

And suprisingly, Jungkook was the first one to cum all inside Jin. Jin stopped moving when Jungkook was left twitching and panting for air. He smiled proudly and got off from him. But as soon as he slept next to him. Jungkook out of nowhere came above him and pinned him down.

"J-jungkook?",Jin got startle

"You didnt cum"

"Huh? But-"

"Its not over yet",Jungkook then licks his own two fingers before running them inside Jin's ass.

"Oh g-god..",Jin breath hissed and he knew that it willnt end any sooner once again.

Did you miss me? Well, I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH😯