Breaking

Sabre's point of view
I looked around the area. I had to stay close to Toler which I hated. Galaxy Steve was staying close to Time Steve waiting for him to wake up. I wanted to be with him, but Toler said it would be better if I stayed away from him. It would be better if I stayed away from Toler. Once he is able to get us alone he is going to kill me. I just know it. We finished setting up the camp for the rest of the day, by now it was late evening. Everyone was around the camp fire.
"So did you get your stuff back?" Galaxy Steve asked.
"No, he doesn't want to write it done in front of you. I think he is embarrassed." I didn't react. I can't speak... well write to the others.
"Oh. You two can talk about it once we fall asleep."
"That sounds good to me." Everyone got something to eat, expect me. It means taking off my mask which I can not do. I don't know if Toler knows about this thing going on.
"I don't see anything wrong with it." I can't cat anything.
"Come on. What's the worse that would happen?" A lot of things, death, taking my dragon parts. Using me as bait for my master.
"Exactly nothing." You just want to find a easier way to get control of me. He laughed at me and went into his shadow form. I got up and backed up. The red chain quickly formed.
"I suggest you sit down." I sighed and sat down.
"Sabre? Are you okay?" I nodded to Alex. I sighed and looked at D.S. What do you want?
"I want to take control." No! No now. He grabbed my arm. I struggled at his grip trying to get him to let go. Please not now. You can do this later. Please.
"It's so funny to see you beg." Alex took my hand noticing something was off. D.S. let's go of my hand and smirks. He was just teasing me. I sighed with relief.
"Sabre? Your energy just got really strong." I nod saying I know. Alex stays quiet then goes back to her original spot. Everyone talked and enjoyed themselves until everyone went to bed expect Toler. The camp fire was dimer then earlier.
"Let's go Sabre." Toler said and started walking. I didn't want to, but I soon felt the chain on my risk and he pulled it causing me to fall over. I got back up then went back to following him. He lead me away from the others so they would hear us. Once we were far enough away he shoved me against a tree. I yelped bin surprised. He tore my mask off me.
"So it's true. You really are turning only a dragon. You are in the right phase to. A shadow' dragon scales can be worth a lot of money and your horns are worth even more." I struggled in his grip trying to get out of it. I can't use my magic or else he will realize using my magic is a weakness for me right now. He took out a knife.
"A blood sample will be good to. A dragon's blood is very rare for magic and potions."
"Let go of me!" I said, of course we wouldn't understand me.
"That's why you can't speak... makes sense. Now let get started."
(Blood and Gore warning)
He pulled the knife to my face. His blade has magic infused with it. The only type of magic that can cut a Dragon's scales. They are very rare. His blade goes over some scales over my face and gets his knife under some scales before pulling his knife upward. I yelped in pain as I felt the blade go under my scales slowly pulling them up. I felt scales start to be cut out of my face. I kept whimpering in pain as I felt blood start to run down my face. After a few minutes of repeating this in a few areas my face and cloths were covered with silver and red blood. He puts the scales he got from me and put them away. He started to take multiple samples of my blood. Filling each small glass tube with my blood. By now I was getting dizzy from the blood loss. Once he collected enough blood from me he let me go. I dropped to the ground.
"That's all I need from you." He said laughing at the state he left me in.
"Let's see how far you are in your transformation shall we?" He pulled the clothing on my shoulder down to see scales and a scar. He lifted my sleeve to see that the scales only reached to my shoulder and nothing farther. A few scars on my arm.
"Hm, still a long way to go. Enough time for me to get a buyer." I growled at him. He starts walking and I am forced to follow him. He leads me to a flowing river.
"Was the blood off your clothes. We don't want your friends finding out do we?" I sigh, but do as he says. I wash any blood off my my clothes and face. He gave me some bandages to stop the bleeding on my face. Once I was done I stood up. He handed me my mask. I gladly put it back on. It doesn't feel right to have it off, not after all these years.
"Now, I think it's fair to say I'll let you be for the rest of the night, but if you do anything I will kill you. Got it?" I nodded. Usually death wouldn't scare me, but I don't think Galaxy Steve would be able to find me again if I died.
"Good now lets go." We walked back to camp and got the feeling of someone watching me. Toler went to sleep, but I didn't. I stand outside the tent wanting to get a good distance between me and him. I looked around to see how was watching me. I kept seeing a dark cloaked figure. I growled telling them that I knew they were their. The figure walked up to me.
"I guess I can't hide from an assassin can I?" Void Steve. Why is he here? I growled at him.
"I was just watching you." I continued to growl.
"Look, I can help you get out of here." I stopped growling.
"I want to help you get away from him and your friends." I shook my head. I wasn't agreeing to anything he was going to give me.
"If you stay here Time Steve will wake up and you will go back to that world. You don't want that do you?" I sighed and out my head down.
"So do you want me to help you or not?" I looked at him then shook my head.
"Your choice. If you need me I'll be watching and no I did not watch whatever Toler was doing to you. I heard you, but I knew you are in good hands." He smirked then left and went back into the forest. Leaving me alone. Again.
——————————————————————
(Words 1212)