Back to normal

First things first I have found a book. A BOOK SO GOOD WITH SO LITTLE READS ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY
I hope that this will help TheDiamondcats With the book that they are writing. It's called Who am I? It's ways better then any other book I have read. Even better then mine so PLEASE PLEASE go check it out. They need way more support then what they get.
————————————————————————
Time Steve's point of view
I felt it. I felt the healing potion work on the dragon. I couldn't see really well. But I could definitely tell that the cuts on him were healing as I saw this large beast rise in front of me. I couldn't believe that once healing potion could do so much. The Dragon looked down at me.
"You just by my pupil's mate."
"That's a weird way to put it, but yes I am."
"Sorry about growling to you. My pupil is like a son to me."
"What are you doing to Sabre?!" I heard Void Steve hell at him.
"It's what I do when my pupil is in pain. It helps him feel safe." His tail was still wrapping around Sabre. I go over to his tail and this time I wasn't Greeted by a growl. I looked at Sabre to see his Tail and wings gone. I slid off his mask to see all the black scales that covered his face gone. But I can now clearly see a large scar that went across his face. That worries me but I won't ask. He looked human again.
"Why did you not leave to get help?" Void Steve asked more calm about the situation.
"I had to protect them."
"Who?"
"I have found a mate. I though their weren't any shadow dragons like me left. The female my mate usually doesn't come back until the eggs are hatched."
"Okay?"
"It's hard for non dragon borns to understand."
"Dragon born?"
"That's What my pupil is. He has dragon blood running in his veins."
"Is that why is his turning into a dragon because he is one?"
"Yes. That is why. For now he is sleeping."
"Can I take him?"
"I would rather stay with him, but you can stay with him."
"Thank you."
"Your names I know, but names are not who we are."
"Actually me and Void's names are like that. I control Time."
"That's also not what you mean to my pupil, but yes your names are peculiar."
"Thank you for letting us stay."
"It's not a problem, just kind the eggs alright?"
"Alright."