>>1<<

"What? You met your soulmate?" I heard an exclamation as I strolled down a crowded paved street.

As you see, I'm simply living in this chaotic little world where teenagers around my age are enthusiastic about encountering their soulmate.

soulmate.

every single living human in this world has a soulmate. The only thing you only need is enough patience to wait for the right moment to come. People are predicted to meet their soulmates at the age of 15-25. Human beings are born along with a small heart plastered on their right collarbone. 

A second after people encounter their soulmate, whether they notice it or not, their heart will turn pink colored in a matter of seconds. It evolves from pink, yellow, red, to purple depending on the bond they have with their soulmate. Married couples usually have their heart purple-colored, showing that their bond is on the strongest level. Besides the changing of heart colors, people will feel some kind of euphoria feeling when they're with their soulmate, they will reach their ultimate happiness when they meet their soulmate.

Soulmates are quite amusing, you can feel what your soulmate is currently feeling, you can never hide your feelings from your soulmate. When your soulmate sleeps, you're going to feel very drowsy, when your soulmate wakes up, you'll also instantly wake up at that time. You ought to meet your soulmate at least twice a week, whether you like it or not because if you don't, you'll get sick and people can die if they don't meet their soulmate for a month. It rarely happens, but a few people have witnessed it already.

Kim y/n's my name, 18 years old, and I'm different. My personal doctor called me rare. I was born with two hearts on either side of my collarbone. My parents and doctor told me not to worry about that too much, but I can't help but worry about my 'rareness'. Because just by thinking of having 2 hearts, 2 soulmates, I might put someone's life in danger even if I don't want to. 

One of my heart is currently red. My soulmate is none other than Taewoon.

Hyun Taewoon

People kept mentioning how lucky I was to be soulmates with a kpop idol, the truth is, it's so exhausting. I kept getting sick because of the lack of time he has for me. I have no option besides waking up so early every day because of his idol activities that always starts early in the morning.

I am happy tho, that's what matters.

And I hope I won't ever meet my second soulmate or else my life will be completely ruined.

a/n: Just mentioning, I'm using a random name for her soulmate, so don't bother thinking if he's a real idol.