>>28<<

Yoongi's pov

The very first person I saw when I opened my eyelids was y/n, sleeping with her head on the edge of my bed, her left arm below her head, making it her pillow, her right arm dangling in the air.

she's here

Both of my arms were weak, but I lifted my left arm up anyways and placed it gently on top of her head to avoid disturbing her small nap. I caressed her head, applying a light force from my hand. She jolted upwards when I accidently put too much force on my hand.

Her eyes widened and in a matter of seconds, tears were visible in her eyes.

She crashed onto me, her arms circling my upper body so tightly while I was busy searching for air.

"Um...y/n?" I silently mumbled, she loosens her grip on me and lifted herself up, her face inches from mine, I could feel her hitched breath from this close distance.

"mhm?"

"Never mind, why are you here though?"

"Long story short, I cut my bond with Taewoon, don't ask how it was pretty simple since he's literally very dense. I felt your pain from cutting your own wrist so I ran to your dorm and here you are for 2 weeks, scaring the shit out of me every single day" she explained to me, not even bothering to get up from our awkward position. Both of her arms beside my shoulders, her body a few centimeters on top of mine.

"wait what?"

"Yeah, I managed to push him out of my life, or that's what I think. I don't know whether he'll keep disturbing me or not" she shrugged.

"Then I'll protect you from now on I promise" I gently said, pushing her hair behind her ears to give me a clear view of her face. She blushed deeply and pulled herself up. My hands reached her neck and pulled her back to our previous position.

what the heck are you doing Yoongi?

I brought myself a few centimeters upward and gave her a small peck on her lips. I swear her reaction was too cute. She blushed so deeply her face was literally red.

She jolted upwards and placed her hand in front of her face to cover her red face.

I only chuckled by her act.

y/n's pov

He kissed me.

I can't imagine how red my face was, but all I know was the amount of joy I felt at that moment. All of those mournful days I spent waiting for him felt like nothing after this small moment we had.

I was still trying to regain my sanity when he pulled me back into a hug. His arms are around me and mine was between our chests. My body tensed up at the first few seconds but then I loosen up and laid my head on his chest.

"Oh god, what did I just see?" I heard Jungkook's voice from behind.

"Aigoo, can I unsee this?" Taehyung's voice followed.

Aish, what should I do with this maknae duo

"Even when Yoongi was just awake, these lovebirds are still doing their thing" the eldest spoke too. I pushed myself upwards and ran to Wonyoung, and gently smacked her arm even though she didn't say anything yet.

"YAH! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT SMACK?" she loudly screamed and smacked me three times harder than I smacked her. The members all gathered around Yoongi's white bed and murmured about work were starting to get heard.

"Yah! Help me up! I don't want to lay down in the middle of you guys standing I feel like a miserable piece of shit" He said and pushed himself upwards.

"You made yourself look miserable Hyung" Jimin responded while helping his Hyung to sit. They continued talking about their work for almost an hour, while I made myself busy by talking to Wonyoung and Ha Eun.

***

Only two days after he woke up, he was pretty healthy to go out of the hospital. The doctor told him to stay for a night, but he insists that he was perfectly capable to go and said he got much work to do.

We walked side by side, exiting the large building. Our hands were dangling in thin air, mine was swaying back and forth.

My steps abruptly stopped when he slipped his fingers between mine. I froze for a while and Yoongi softly pulled my hand and I snapped back, continuing to walk.

"Um... yoongs?" I opened a conversation.

He hummed in response.

"Can you help me with something?" I hesitantly asked, opening my purse and grabbed my phone with my empty hand.

"Of course"

I searched for the video where my dad caused a horrible scene in my house and pressed the play button, shoving my phone to Yoongi's hand. I looked away when he was examining the situation that was plastered on the video.

"Oh my god y/n" he gasped.

"Yeah, I know. I've got to report him or something he has been doing this to me and my mom for ages and I think it's time for him to stop" I fiercely said.

"You sure?" he assured while moving his hand from my grip to my shoulders.

"Yeah"

"Okay then, let's go"

***
"Why are there police outside our house?" my dad shouted to both me and mom, his expression darkened.

"I might have sent some good content to them" I replied. I slipped my trembling hands deep into my pocket and smiled at my dad.

The police barged in and tied my dad's arms behind his back with full force.

"What kind of fuckery is this?" my dad's anger boiling up, trying so hard to break free from the police's grip.

I managed to be brave and took a few steps forward towards my dad, leaving a meter distant between the both of us.

"So, remember when you declared to my mom in front of me that I'm no daughter of yours?"  I stopped and smirked, "you're right because you're no father of mine".

With that, the police dragged her further away from my house.