>>30<<

"See, I told you they're going to follow us after all" Wonyoung murmured to Hobi, nudging his arms with her elbow when we reached the large strawberry field.

"Ok so, let's divide into two groups and make a bet so it'll be even more interesting" Hobi suggested. "I'll go with Wonyoung" he circled his arms around Wonyoung's shoulders which made me do an eye roll.

"Wait, what are we betting on?" Yoongi scrunched his nose

"Um... the group who gets the less amount of strawberries will be cooking for dinner, do the grocery shopping, and sing at the end of the night" Wonyoung's shout stabbed across my ear.

"Fine" surprisingly, Yoongi agreed. Both of us parted ways from the chaotic duo and took a strawberry basket.

"That was fast" I folded my arms.

"What was fast?"

"You agreeing on her dumb bet"

"I agreed so we could go far away from her faster, your friend's voice will make me deaf if I stayed there a little longer" he said dramatically.

I let out a laugh.

"Should we lose on purpose or something?" I picked a strawberry and plopped it inside the basket Yoongi was holding.

"Of course, we can't risk eating uncooked dinner" Yoongi laughed. We walked around, picking a few strawberries and munched a few of it as well so we'll get less amount of strawberries. The field was indeed very large, we walked for a long time and we still got a few meters until we reach the opposite end of the field.

We took a rest for a few minutes and I managed to make Yoongi pose for a selfie with my phone. Both of us enjoyed eating some strawberries under a big tree  that was standing at the end of the field, blocking the hot sunlight that was burning our bodies.

As sudden as a clap of thunder, his fingers reached my lips and lightly brushed away a red stain of strawberry that was left glued on my lips. Our eyes met and he awkwardly cleared his throat as his eyes glanced away, his fingers lost contact with my lips.

He stood up,

"Let's go find the others" he acted as if nothing happened and grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers with mine and charged off to find my lunatic best friend.

***

Both of them jumped in joy when they saw our basket with a very small amount of strawberries.

"No grocery shopping" Wonyoung started,

"No cooking" Hobi added,

"and entertainment show is on you guys tonight!" their voice collided as they bring their arms above their head.

"What the hell?" Yoongi frowned

"We made that a while ago when we saw a romantic drama going on underneath the tree" Hobi placed his elbow on my right shoulder. Both me and Yoongi's face flushed from embarrassment.

"Look at them even synchronizing their blushing moment" Wonyoung exclaimed a weird-ass series of words, and ran away to our car.

***
Next stop; grocery shopping with our two kids.

"We'll help by picking up some snacks" Wonyoung hopped and dashed off with Hobi towards the snack aisle. The market was large, yet there were only approximately 10 people inside.