>>18<<

I didn't get to see him again today.

I woke up not by the sound of my alarm noise, not by my mom's yelling, not by Wonyoung's noisy sound, but to the sound of Taewoon repeatedly calling out my name while shaking my body.

"What do you want?" I annoyedly grunted, scrubbing my eyes.

"We're going to Japan today, we'll board the flight soon so you're gonna have to pack your bags fast and get ready. We're going with the rest of the members so you better act nicely" He warned me, and walked towards my door. "I'll be back in two hours," he said before shutting my door room close. I moved my eyes to see the clock, and it shows the number 05.30.

What the hell?

I frustratedly shove myself off my bed, scoffing in disbelief on how he ordered me so bluntly like that. Yet I got no other choices than to follow his stupid dumb order. For yoongi's sake.

I took a very short shower and put on a random dress that caught my eye the fastest. I didn't bother to chose which clothes I'll bring, I just sort of dumped a whole stack of t-shirts and jeans into my luggage.

When I finished applying makeup, I included dumping those makeups into my luggage and shut them close.

"Good, you're ready" his voice appeared out of nowhere.

"I'm visiting Yoongi first, whether you like it or not," I said as I pulled my luggage behind me and walked past him.

"Why are you visiting that bitch?" he raised his voice for the second time at me.

"Why are you calling him a bitch?"

"Because he is. Are you defending him just now y/n?" his seemed boiling.

"Hell yeah I am," I said and turned away, taking a step forward. Yet his hand reached my wrist, holding them too tight that it hurts. He yanked me back to my previous position.

"Don't do this to me Tae"

"shut up and just follow me. Don't freaking meet that idiot" he growled, leading his way out of my house into his car. He's way more powerful than I am, so no matter how hard I tried to pull off from his grip, I still had no chance to escape.

And now I'm leaving, with Taewoon, without even saying goodbye to Yoongi.

***
"Earth to y/n!" Haru waved his hand in front of my eyes until I finally snapped back to reality. I didn't talk much with them, especially with Taewoon.

I was pissed off. I tried calling Yoongi before I board the plane, and it results as my phone getting confiscated by Taewoon

The ride on the plane was so boring and pathetic. Taewoon kept talking to me about weird-ass things and I don't feel the need to answer him, so I went to sleep right away.

Even now, my dinner with the members, I only used my voice to talk when I feel the need to. My mind was somewhere else, somewhere where Yoongi is.

What if he really visited my house today? What if he called me more than 10 times today? Every single question inside my head was all about him, only him.

"Why are you so quiet? It's so not you" Haru chirped.

"I'm just tired" I lied.

"YAH! She's tired Hyung! Bring her to her room or something. She finished eating already" Kai joined in the conversation.

"Yeah yeah okay. I'll bring her to her room" Taewoon stood up and walked away, with me following him from behind. We didn't say anything to each other on our way to my room, which I highly appreciate since I'm not planning on talking to him more.

"Here's your room," he said pointing a room on our right side and handed me the key. "Oh, and pull yourself together, I don't want the boys to suspect anything," he said and left me on the corridor.

"bitch" I muttered under my breath as I walked into my room.

***
Twelve days had passed, and I felt Yoongi's pain in me. My phone was still on the hands of Taewoon and there's literally nothing I can do to take it back.

A knock was heard from the door, I opened it and revealed Taewoon with his pjs.

"What do you want?" I snapped

"Let's take a walk"

"No" I replied almost immediately, my slow hands almost succeeding to close the door, yet his hands are always faster than mine.

"I'll lend you your phone for an hour if you come out"

By thinking of sending a text to Yoongi gave me sparks, so I pathetically agreed to his offer.

"Give me back my phone" I demanded.

"Not until we reach the poolside"

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh. This guy over here is really be testing my patience. I fastened my steps towards the poolside, leaving Taewoon behind.

"We're here, give me back my phone" I reached out my hand. He grabbed my phone from his pocket and handed it to my opened palm

"An hour" he reminded me and sat at the nearest bench. I swiped my phone and saw tons of messages from Yoongi, I felt so bad and without thinking, I called him right away.

He didn't pick up.

I frustratedly opened my chat with Wonyoung. Just like Yoongi, she spammed me lots of chats. And her last message sent me made my eyes widened and I clenched my fist.

Wonyoung: YAH! WHY ARE YOU OFFLINE THIS WHOLE TIME? YOONGI'S SICK AND HE'S BEEN HOSPITALIZED SINCE 3 DAYS AGO. GET YOUR ASS HERE YOU SLOTH.

Wonyoung: OH MY GOD Y/N! WHERE DID YOU GO? I VISITED YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR TWELVE DAYS? YOUR MOM WAS SO WORRIED ASSHAT! REPLY TO ME THIS INSTANT.

I gritted my teeth and stomped towards Taewoon.

"I'm going back to my room, and I'm bringing my phone with me since it belongs to me and there's nothing you can do to stop me" I snapped and charged away to my room.

Thank god he didn't follow me.

a/n: rushed chapter smh💭