>>22<<

A hand untied the tight blindfold that was covering my eyes for about an hour, yet my hands weren't able to move, so did my feet. They were tightly tied on a chair I was sitting on. I didn't try to release myself since I knew it wasn't going to work and it'll make myself look more pathetic than I looked before.

Taewoon was right in front of my eyes.

So was Yoongi, tied up in a chair and his face bruised, his mouth bleeds, yet he was still wide awake, searching my eyes. I scanned my surroundings and I had no idea where I was. The room was dark and hot, with a few cracks visible on the roof and also the walls. As far as I know, there were no other people besides the three of us.

"Where am i" I kept my voice steady as I spit out those words to Taewoon, my eyes fiercely darted to him.

"I don't know either" he laughed. I scan throughout his body and noticed a blade on his grip. My eyes widened at the sight of that notorious thing.

"What are you trying to do?" I glared at him. I kept trying to make myself look brave, even though I was internally terrified.

"Making a deal with both of you. Well, not both of you, just you y/n." he calmly answered and smiled. Looking back and forth from me to Yoongi. "The deal's quite easy y/n. Promise me you'll stay away from him, don't even call him your soulmate anymore, and I won't stab him" he said raising the sharp blade from his right hand and pointed it towards Yoongi.

"what the hell? So you're telling me if you'll stab him if I don't agree with your stupid arrangement?" I scoffed at him.

"I'm afraid that was what I've been trying to tell you this whole time" a smirk was created by his foolish face. My whole body went numb and my brain was polluted by thousands of thoughts.

Taewoon, you fucking bitch

"So what do you say y/n?" he flashed a devilish smile at me. Disgusted, I look away and started thinking.

I pretty much have no choice than to stay away from Yoongi, yet I don't want to.

But what if he will really stab him?

"You won't do such evil thing to your brother," I said, giving a slight mockery tone. He shook his head as a small grin was formed. I saw him stepping further away from me and closer to Yoongi, he stopped his track when he was right behind Yoongi.

He flicked his blade and placed it on the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Oh, I would dare to do it y/n, don't test me" his voice came out steady. He gave more force to the blade and it started to dig deeper into Yoongi's skin. Yoongi let a soft whimper from his mouth. I saw a trickle of blood coming from his neck. My arms fidgeted behind my back and I closed my eyes.

"OK STOP" I shouted on top of my lungs, tears are also starting to form inside my eyes since his cut made my neck hurt in pain. I also couldn't stand seeing Yoongi being hurt.

"Why should I stop?"

"Fine, fine. I'll stay away from him, I promise" my voice trembling, "so, please... let him go" I pleaded. Taewoon released his grip from the blade and threw the blade onto the cold dark tiles below.

"Now, it isn't so hard isn't it?" he smiled in victory as he untied Yoongi and shoved him out of the door. Yoongi's eyes met mine, it was full of sadness and disappointment. My entire body felt numb and weak.

"Let me go" I hissed at him, eyes glaring. He grinned at me before untying my hands and feet from the chair. I immediately reached the door and his hand clasped mine.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Saying goodbye to Yoongi, bitch," I said as I furiously yanked his hand out of mine.

"Fine, make it quick" he sighed. Without wasting any more seconds, I ran as quickly as I could towards Yoongi, who was walking with skeptical steps towards the unknown.

"If you're here to say sorry, don't. You've made your choice" Yoongi said, his voice trembled. My tears poured as soon as I reached him.

"I had no other choices, I would end up being with him anyways if I didn't tell him that"

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for coming into my life and leave as fast as a rumble of thunder. It was nice spending time with you" he said, walking away.

My heart aches and I couldn't control my tears. He suddenly stopped and turned his heels in my direction.

"When are you going to cut this bond?" Yoongi asked me, pointing at his collarbone. My eyes met his and I couldn't imagine cutting the bond we have. My mind was fuzzy and I couldn't answer his question. My head hung low and tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"I'll meet you in three days then," Yoongi said, and he really left this time. I didn't look at him when he disappeared from my sight since it'll make me even more broken than I was.

"Done with your pitiful goodbye?" I heard the bitch's voice behind me.

"Shut up, I'm going home," I said as I aggressively wiped away my tears and took big steps away from him.

Yoongi's pov

I tried so hard to look strong in front of y/n.

Once I stepped away from her, I didn't look back. My eyes are filled with a combination of angry and sad tears.

My heart was torn, I lost my soulmate in a blink of an eye.

a/n: thank u so much for 700+ reads!!🥳