Chapter 15

Wheein never met someone that can keep up with her domineering side, all the people she hooked up with either not willing or calling her crazy. She doesn't care about her reputation because that's just how she is she doesn't want to hide it and if she can't find someone who can do it then she might as well not engage. But luckily after that night of talking, she told Hyejin about some possible scenarios where the people she hooked up will reveal it to the public. Hyejin got curious about it and started asking questions since it might affect the company, Wheein told her everything but assured her that no one experienced it because they were afraid, Hyejin sighed with relief and acknowledge it as an indecent proposal and they can deny it since there is no evidence that can prove it real.

With their constant communication and meet-ups with the project, they can't avoid late-night conversations and sleepovers at Wheein's house. Since Hyejin has taken a liking with Wheein from the start and the constant bugging at the back of her head about her indecent proposals, she approaches her about it.

Flashback

"Wheein, about your proposal from those people can you tell me in detail?" Hyejin asks seriously, Wheein was having second thoughts if she's going to tell her manager, she doesn't want her to distance herself from now that she's having a constant companion.

"I can take it" Hyejin assured

"Well I just like you know bite" Hyejin kept a straight face

"Bite? What kind? Big? Small?" Wheein was going to have a mental breakdown, looking at Hyejin she just wants to laugh

"I didn't expect you to react like that" Wheein suddenly snort, which made Hyejin smile and then they have a laughing fit. It last a while and when they finally recovered they returned to their original topic

"But seriously, that's it?" she asked the pup

"As of now its the only thing I like, but I haven't had a partner who even allowed me to bite them so I don't know if there's something else" Hyejin deep in thought and come into terms that she wants to tell Wheein how she felt

"I like you Wheein, I don't know how deep yet but I like you, if I can help you find out about this whim of yours, I offer myself" Wheein was dumbstruck with what she heard, no one ever volunteers themselves for something like this and it touched her

That night Wheein felt euphoric for having to indulge in her needs, Hyejin, on the other hand, discovered that she liked the sensation that Wheein is giving her, they both had this mutual understanding of what they want. Soon enough they both discovered that Wheein only likes doing it to her partner, she doesn't want to be touched a lot not unless she is in the mood for it or very horny, she wants to please but don't want to be pleasured. Since Hyejin doesn't have any relationship with anyone because she dedicated herself to her craft, she didn't complain if being on the receiving end and just give Wheein the affection and love that she needs.

Present

The launch of the new phone was a complete success, almost 10 million units sold in just 2 weeks. Wheein was so busy promoting at tv shows and fan meets that she's so exhausted when getting home. Hyejin cant accompany Wheein all the time since she is still the personal guard and assistant of Chairman Moon, so the only time she can see Wheein is in the evening. Knowing that her pup is tired when she gets home. She made it a point to go to her house and prepare the dinner, she also made a relaxing bath waiting for Wheein. She didn't stay the night since she wants her to rest properly for the next day's events. But before Wheein falls asleep she indulged her whims and Hyejin was very willing since its also her way to relieve her stress.

Hyejin went home very late, she walked into the house and open some of the buttons in her dress shirt when she felt that someone is in the living room.