#Six#

(Taehyung's PoV)

OMG! OMG! OMG! HOLY MOLY GOLY SHIT! DID I JUST IGNORE JEON JUNGKOOK ON HIS FACE?

Calm down Kim Taehyung, you never listened to him , pretend like you were in another world, you have to avoid him.

I rushed to home as fast as I could and just slept on my momi's lap crying. She didn't ask anything she knew it was my daily drama she just keeps me company.

Next morning

"I'm just hella tired, why did I cried so much I even got a pimple uh" I said in a crying tone

Right now I'm on a bench in my uni's "beautiful" garden where you can only see couples kissing. Uhh I hate this but I wanna enjoy nature. Currently it is impossible to focus on studies so I decided to listen to music and regret my life decisions.

"Hey Kim Taehyung" he swayed his hand in front of my face to distract me from my regretting session.

"Hey hyung, how are you doing?"

"I'm good Taetae, so how's studies going?"

"Uhh very fastly, they've gone too far that I can't even reach up to them and hence I can say they are out of reach"

"Hahaha well I must say you are funny"

"Hyung don't make fun, I'm sad right now"

Oh I forgot he doesn't know anything!

"Why? What happened? Why are you sad? Did anyone hurt you? I swear to God I'm gonna kill him. Is it Bogum? That guy is dead."

"No no hyung, it's not like that I'm just tired because of studies and Jungkook" I murmured the last word.

"What did you say in the last? Forget it and if anything happens come to me Oki? I'm your friend right? Oh! Look, speak of the devil and the devil is here."

"Oh! Hey Jimin your Suga daddy is looking for you" Bogum said.

"Oh my daddy is calling me and you better control your words" Jiminie hyung glared at him and he left after bidding good bye.

"Why do you tease Jiminie hyung so much?"

"Ohhhh! "Jiminie hyung"? I would also like a nickname."

"Fuck off "

"Hahaha, I don't know I just like to tease him and I would love to tease and squeeze you as well"

We reached the corridor to get food in the cafeteria and I don't know why I was blushing so hard. Oh my God my cheeks, control yourself.

"Oh God! Shut your filthy mouth"