#Thirty-one# M

Jungkook removed his fingers from his ass which were now covered with Taehyung's cum. Taehyung felt empty from inside as Jungkook removed his fingers. Jungkook traced his cum covered index finger on Taehyung's face who was panting for more and then placed it on Taehyung's dick and said, "you know what baby, it's a saying 'get what belongs to you before someone else steals it away from you', so now you know what you have to do hmm?" smirking a little bit while giving a little stroke to his dick.

Taehyung knew where it was going, he quickly unbuttoned Jungkook's jeans and removed the remaining cloth there to see a big fat dick standing proudly with precum . Jungkook smirked while seeing Taehyung bewildered by the scene, "look what you've done to me" .

Taehyung replied all excitedly, "I'll take the responsibility" and quickly started stroking it up and down. Jungkook's head went back on the touch and his breath hyped up as he gasped by the wilderness of Taehyung's hand 'ohhh babyy you want me to come like that huh? Get up a little bit" , he adjusted himself under Taehyung and positioned himself on his entrance and with one simple thrust he was half inside with a puttering sound of cum. Taehyung felt his ass being torn apart, his eyes filled with tears as he questioned "gukkie...~~ are you inside completely ? "

"Nahhh baby it's still left, wait up" as he pulled Taehyung down on himself , the whole thing went inside as Taehyung's mind went blank, he screamed on a sudden pain of being filled from inside. "Yeah baby, now it's completely inside."

"ahnnhann ohh gukkie it hurts ahnnn", he cried.

"I know stay calm breathe..... it'll get better", stroking his face while removing drops of tears that left his eyes. "Didn't I say that these tears will be used in making love, you look beautiful taebaby! Let's get you adjusted hmm?"

"hah~~ hah~~ ahah~~" heavy breathing of tae could be heard in the car as he was taking back his breathing pace, "you can move gukkie..."

"Alright here we go ohhhh" and as Jungkook started moving both of them went oahhhh on ninth cloud, "ohh baby~~ why your hole is burning hah~~ ahha~~" Jungkook breathed heavily as he started thrusting faster.

Little incoherent words escaped from Taehyung's mouth as his lips started biting each other and he stopped midway of saying fuck due to pleasure. His mouth was still at F word biting his lower lip hardly, soon enough he was bouncing himself on Jungkook forgetting everything loudly saying "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE, YOU'RE MINE IT'S MINE HA~HAH~~ IT'S MINE HAH~ AHHHNNN~~ IT'S MINE, IT'S INSIDE ME."

Jungkook was taken aback when he saw Taehyung screaming that he was his , he knew that he wanted Taehyung to himself but little did he knew that Taehyung also wanted everything of him to himself, that he was also possessive of him, that he also wanted to make him his and now he's screaming his lungs out for having him inside of him and claiming him as his, "yea baby I'm yours, I'M YOURS I'M YOURS FUCK YOURSELF ON ME, MAKE ME YOURS, TAKE ME COMPLETELY IN YOU, I'M YOURS HAH~~ AHNNN~~"

They both were reaching their limit as their breath started being faster. They were tired, but full of lust. They knew this moment can't be taken away from them, helping each other in their embrace. They fucked themselves on each other as Taehyung cried to soon having his high and wanted Jungkook to cum in him. He stated "IN ME! IN ME!", Jungkook knew it already and with a few more strokes, both of their dicks became red and were ready to give each other their love shot. Taehyung flinched on one last thrust as he came slacking himself on Jungkook's shoulder and his mouth opened as he was going to get filled by Jungkook and slowly Jungkook also came thrusting more in him as his hands circled his hips to release in him. He squeezed his hips to feel sucked up by him , "ohhh baby your insides suck me so well, let's rest like this for a while."

They rested for a bit as Jungkook saw Taehyung drifting in sleep. He pulled his dick out of him as Taehyung flinched in pain, "ohh baby it's okay it's okay sleep, sleep, it's alright, you're fine sleep well" with sweet whispering from Jungkook, Taehyung again went to sleep. Jungkook carefully placed Taehyung on the passenger seat and sat on the driver's seat to drive back home. He was also tired, but somehow managed to take Taehyung in his room to sleep comfortably. He messaged others that he is safe with him and staying with him for the night. He cleaned everything and went to sleep with snuggling him closer to himself.

Word count:807