#Thirty-four#

"Wha.... what was that for ?", he asked confused.

"You know as a goodbye", he smiled.

"hmmm with that swollen lips of yours which already belongs to Taehyung hmmm ?", he teased a little bit.

"Oh shut up, now I'm gonna go, bye!" When he stood up and turned around and saw Taehyung there, standing on the entrance doors with eyes filled with tears, he realized what just happened. His legs became wobbly as he was expecting that Taehyung will understand him right.

"tae baby, why are you crying? Please don't, it's nothing! Jung won say something please."

"Yeah tae it's nothing, it was just a farewell kiss. He is not cheating or something."

After a long silence Taehyung broke , "Shut up both of you! My boyfriend and my best friend? Wow!"

"But it doesn't mean anything Taehyung, let me explain."

"Doesn't mean anything? Then why it had to be a kiss? Does it even make sense? Okay alright MR. Jungkook, I'll also go around and kiss people and then I'll say it doesn't mean anything. What does cheating mean for you then if it is not?"

"Jungkook I never expected this, I gave you my everything and now I feel like an idiot to trust you but most of the above Jung won you?! What should I say? I thought you were my friend, then why?" He slapped him in his face and started moving.

"Baby stop it's not what you think please stay", Jungkook said a little crying.

"Your words, your lips that belonged to me, your trust, your existence, your everything was a lie. I should've never trusted you again, why did I even fall for you? I feel like an idiot."

"No baby it's not like that", he snapped his hand away from Jungkook and left the rooftop

Within a week elections were going to happen soon and all the members were excited, the preparations were going on high note. The candidates had to make appeal in every class to gain votes and there came a time when Jungkook and Taehyung encountered to enter the same class for appeal. Jungkook let him enter the class first and Taehyung was done within a minute and left . Jungkook just let him go with all silence, he entered the class, and he could hear hooting and shouting for him , he calmed them down, "so guys you know I'm standing for the Sports Captain of the College again and if you think I've ever made any positive change for the team please do vote for me and you can see my agendas on the college message board as well..." everyone shouted again, "calm a bit yeah? And one more thing vote for Kim Taehyung as well, he deserves it he worked hard for it . Not as my boyfriend but for his abilities alright? I'll be waiting for his wining and after that treat from my side. Ok guys study hard, I'll leave now", and he left them shouting and hooting for him.

Jungkook knew how to trap people and the best weapon was bribe coz why not? He was a business student he knows everything well

Jungkook knew how to trap people and the best weapon was bribe coz why not? He was a business student he knows everything well. He appealed to everyone to vote for Kim Taehyung as well for his skills.

Jungkook never approached Taehyung for the time being but he was still sad that he was not doing anything about it. He wanted him to focus more on his elections. On every night, he stays outside of Taehyung's house until his room's light gets turned off and then he leaves after wishing him a good night. Taehyung also knew that Jungkook stays outside of his house late until midnight until he turns off his lights. Both of them wanted to talk with each other but never had the courage to start anything and let it flow like that.

Word count: 682