#Twenty-three# M

Jungkook slowly removed Taehyung's hands from covering his face, "so baby tell me you wanted to surprise me?" Taehyung nodded shyly.

"Oh baby you're so cute stand up for a bit, let me see you properly" Taehyung stood up and Jungkook observed everything.

"Baby can you rotate a bit?" and Taehyung rotated clockwise and when Jungkook's eyes landed on his hips his eyes became wider because those pants were a little tight on Taehyung right now.

"Baby you're beautiful and I bet you were beautiful back then as well" Jungkook commented in all aww.

"Ohhhh are you sure of what you told me that you never dated back then because I can bet many people must've been after you" Jungkook asked all serious and Taehyung replied with a straight NO that he never dated anyone back then. He was still standing so Jungkook called him to sit on his lap-crossed leg facing him.

Taehyung did what he was told, you see Taehyung becomes very obedient at times like these. Jungkook adjusted his hair back on his ear to see his beauty more clearly. "Taehyung, you know you are perfect and I'm so damn lucky that I got you as my partner forever."

Taehyung was blushing mess and that's when Jungkook asked, "When was your first kiss ?"

Taehyung blushed again but then he realized what did he just ask, "seriously Jungkook I said I never dated someone why would I kiss anyone without any relation. Where is your common sense?"

"ahhhh baby I was trying to act romantic, you again scolded me.... your nerdy things will never go. Ok let it be, answer me you never kissed anyone in school seriously?" Taehyung didn't reply to him and was just looking somewhere else.

"Baby when I talk, you need to see me in my eyes" and he pulled Taehyung's face towards himself and now they were seeing each other in the eyes and then Jungkook said "now let me steal your first school kiss when you are already in school uniform , let me be your first in everything"

Jungkook pulled him in a kiss and their mouths moving in sync exploring every corner of each other as Taehyung was feeling it as his first kiss so it was a different experience for him. After kissing for a while they pulled apart and slowly opened their eyes. Jungkook was trying to see him in his eyes but he was just staring downwards and when Jungkook saw where tae was looking he realized it was his little pent-up. Slowly his hands reached Taehyung's ass and started circling them. Taehyung shot his head up realizing what he was doing.

"Do you want what you are staring at for a while?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

Taehyung nodded his head shyly and Jungkook was shocked. He wasn't expecting a yes from Taehyung so he asked again "are you sure tae baby?" a little concerned. Taehyung again nodded placing his hand on Jungkook's clothed dick and that's when Jungkook said, "I'm all yours do what you want."

Taehyung stood up from his lap a little hesitant at first but then with a little confidence sat down on the floor spreading Jk's legs for more access. He slowly opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Jungkook's eyes traveled everywhere his hands traveled. Taehyung came up a little bit towards his zip and that's when Jungkook's heartbeat raised up "NO NO DON'T TAEHYUNG BABY I'M GONNA MELT YOU LOOK SO CUTE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF IF YOU'LL DO THAT," Taehyung bit the zip in his teeth and undone them while looking straight in his eyes and that's when Jungkook lost it.