#Nineteen#

"Uhuu.. but why? Taehyung why?"

"It's just ."

"But bae give me a valid reason"

"I don't wanna give any reason."

It's been half an hour that Jungkook is convincing Taehyung to come to his house after college and Taehyung is refusing.

"Ahhh it's getting high, I'm giving you 10 seconds, if you don't spill the beans you'll face the consequences."

"Hah! Like I'll face them, I'll escape!"

"Oh really baby? You wanna run away from me ? Only 5 seconds are left."

"........."

"Hmmm so it's like that, now come here."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung from his hands ,turned him around and pinned him against the wall.

"Aah Jungoo.. What are you doing its hurting ."

"Awww it's hurting but you said you'll escape now do it, I'm waiting."

"But your weight, I can't even breathe properly release me!"

"Taehyung say it ... say it why you are not coming with me?", he said it sensually in his ears letting his breath touch him.

"Not gonna say.." Taehyung was embarrassed and in pain coz his nipples were getting rubbed against the wall.

"Really?" Jungkook's hand slowly trying to touch Taehyung under his shirt.

"No ... Ahh... Jungkook please." He pleaded all red.

"Say it ... or you know (how can he be so cute at the same time sexy , ahhh Taehyung you're making me crazy)."

"But someone will come, please Jungkook release me", half crying.

"It depends on you if you'll tell me I'll release you ... Say it Taehyung baby ."

"Ahh okay I'm saying"

"Hmmm I'm listening"

"It's just that I don't want to repeat what happened in my house, it's embarrassing my head gets messed up ..... Ahhh I want more of it and I don't want to say it but it's all crazy that I'm drowning in it , I want you to touch me more that's it", he closed his eyes feeling all embarrassed while saying it.

"Now release me ( I wanna die uwahh)"

"Tae...hyung..." he said all shocked.

He turned him around to face him ,he saw Taehyung getting all red due to embarrassment and his eyes were closed

"Baby open your eyes (smiling)"

"Don't wanna (on the verge of crying)"

"Please babe?" , he pecked on his lips.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, they were full of tears. Jungkook was taken aback when he somehow remembered a scene from high school when a little guy was crying due to his teasing and bullying, and he wanted to kiss him. He shrugged the thought and sweetly rubbed his eyes to remove the tears .