#Fourteen#

After a deep silence Taehyung said,

"Jungkook just let out everything in your heart."

And with that Jungkook lost his mind and yanked Taehyung's arms away from his face

And with that Jungkook lost his mind and yanked Taehyung's arms away from his face. He wanted to shout but rather snarled and spoke his heart out,

"Kim Taehyung why am I jealous? Why am I feeling anxious? Do you know I want to have you all right here and now but I can't because you are always shy you are not ready. I warned you don't talk with him but you still did when I gave you time for your answer and you even gave him a nickname. Don't you know I get jealous over him that I might beat him as hell? Why didn't you give me any nickname? Why do you talk to him so sweetly? Why can't I have you all as mine? Ahhhhhhhhhhh it's frustrating. I admit I'm the jealous type, I admit I'm the obsessed type, and we're in a relationship, don't you think I should not think like this?"

With a deep sigh Taehyung came forward and kissed Jungkook softly on the lips, "I can't do this with Bogum hyung, right? It's only you and about that nickname thing, it comes from within I  can't handle it and I will surely give you a cuter nickname than him." and he started rubbing Jungkook's lips softly in an assuring way.

"Oh my God Taehyung baby, you are driving me nuts, come here" and he pulled him in a deep and passionate kiss that ended up as a heated kiss. Jungkook was now sucking Taehyung's jaw and slowly lowered towards his neck and then towards his collarbone.

Taehyung unconsciously bending his neck in opposite of Jungkook to give him more access.

Jungkook didn't leave any corner of his neck marking every area he comes in contact with and Taehyung was a moaning mess ruffling Jungkook's hair on feeling pleasure and as Jungkook started to suck on his sweet spot, Taehyung immediately left out a sweet moan,

"Ahhhhh gukkie~~~~~ please !!"

Jungkook stopped and stared at him with his mouth open in awe.

Taehyung opened his eyes as to why Jungkook stopped. "What happened?" he said in a hazy voice.

"THAT WAS SO CUTE BABY!!" Jungkook shouted .

"What?"

"The nickname and that moan, I want it more" and he again pulled him in a kiss

"Ummmhhh jung~~~kooo~~~kkkk" his voice muffled by the kiss.

"No baby it's gukkie now" Jungkook said in husky voice and again started sucking hard on his lips.

Suddenly the bell rang and they both realized that they had to leave for their next class.

Taehyung started to run away but Jungkook stopped him,

"Baby let's go to my house after college, huh ?"

Taehyung shyly nodded and Jungkook happily hugged him "let's go together hmm?"

They both came back downstairs and Jungkook excitedly ran towards his group and said childishly,

"Hey hey hyung! Taehyung gave me a nickname hehehe"

"Oh wow Jungkookah what is it?" jimin said.

"Taehyung baby speak, speak." he said excitedly.

Taehyung was embarrassed as to remember when and why he gave that nickname to him, he shyly said "GUKKIE "

"See see isn't it cute? Isn't it cuter than Bogummy? I know it is and I love it and I love my baby so much." He pulled Taehyung and left the group there for attending classes.

"He is acting weird" Namjoon said.

"Yeah love has made him a child, woah! Getting excited over a nickname?" suga said in a bored way.

"Don't you also get excited when I say your nickname, Yoongi hyung?" jimin said in an obvious and teasing way.

"Yeah, of course, because it's 'Suga daddy' and now I'm hard again remembering your face while saying it."

Word count:590

( Yamanikkuminn monhe... Hheehh)

(Sleeping with him in this quarantine)