#Twenty-two#

Jungkook and Taehyung are in Taehyung's room right now and Taehyung is in Jungkook's arms as they are discussing the agendas for Taehyung's Vice President post . Jungkook was also checking the applications for the post of sports vice captain.

"Taebaby~~~" Jungkook called sweetly.

"hmmm gukkie?~~~~" Taehyung replied sweetly.

"ohhhh babyy come here" and he kissed him hardly after hearing his pet name.

"ahmm jung...kook.... st...op...~~" Taehyung's voice was muffled because of the kiss.

"Hah!" he stopped the kiss with a pop sound, "sorry baby I got overflowed in the emotions" and pecked him.

"I know so you were asking something?"

"ahhhh yes I got to know that you were my junior in the high school"

Taehyung got tensed up that if he got to know who he was, he tried to stay calm "ahhh you were my senior?" he asked pretending to be confused.

"Of course I was your senior, today when Jimin hyung was reviewing your application, I came to know that you were in my school and I didn't know about you back then."

"How would you know? I was a smart kid so I always used to stay in the library."

"But how come you didn't know about me, I was popular back then everyone knew about me?"

"I said I was a fully devoted kid so that's why I didn't bother to involve in other things, I only gave my time to studies."

"Ohhhhh appreciating yourself huh? So you're saying I'm other things? I'm not worth your time huh ? Huh? Say ? Say I'm not worth your time..." Jungkook started teasing Taehyung and started tickling him everywhere.

"hahaha stop gukkie hahaah I was joking stop please it tickles", Taehyung fake cried on being tickled

"hahahah baby I LOVE YOU ummmahhh you're so cute", Jungkook kissed him on the cheeks.

"ohhhh do you have any pic of yours from high school? I wanna see you in school uniform."

"NO I don't have any forget it I was a simple school going student nothing much" Taehyung tensed if Jungkook will remember him if he saw his old pics so he avoided this question by different talk.

"ohhhhh I bet you're lying how can you not have any photos?"

"I'm sure Jungoo I don't have any" Taehyung tried to convince.

"But baby I wanna see you in uniform," he faked crying .

"ohhh uhhhmm ok wait here a bit" Taehyung thought for a bit and went to search something.

"Taebaby how much more time?" he shouted a little bit.

*Few more minutes Gukkie", Taehyung replied from somewhere.

"Alright I'm waiting" Why is he taking so long whatever lets just preview these applications.

After a while

"Gukkie~~~" Taehyung sweetly called him standing on the main door of the room.

"yes baby you are back? Where were you gone?" he said it while looking at the applications.

"Mmmmhhhh~~ Gukkie~~ look up" Taehyung whined as he wanted him to see him.

"Wait a minute baby I need to review this" Jungkook was still looking at the applications.

"ahhhnn gukkie look na~~~", Taehyung again whined.

"Yeah what is... " when Jungkook snapped his head up he was shocked he couldn't complete his sentence.

 " when Jungkook snapped his head up he was shocked he couldn't complete his sentence

"Baby what is this?" Jungkook said putting everything aside.

"Well, you said you wanted to see me in uniform so I thought....." Taehyung said covering his face in his hands out of embarrassment.

"ohhhh baby, come here, come don't cover your face let me see it Oh my god you're so precious come here faster" Jungkook called him cutely and Taehyung went and sat on his lap.

Word count:592
(So I started working out and to keep my spirit high I say Jk and it literally helped me cheer up hehe)